Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And The ROAR Award Goes To...

Preston Miles. What is a ROAR Award, you ask? I don't know. Seriously. It stands for Respecting One Another Regardlessly. Huh? According to bloggers spell check, regardlessly isn't even a word. I suppose it's some sort of "way to be decent to everyone around you" award. Still, it's cool. He got a free frozen yogurt coupon to Golden Spoon, his favorite. I got a "My Child Was Honored At "Enter-school-here-but-I'm-not-as-to-protect-him-from-predators" Elementary" decal to put on my mini-van. If that doesn't SCREAM little league, stay at home mom, I don't know what does. It makes me super proud. Here are the pictures to prove I'm not making up his achievements.

~Getting awarded by Principal Martinez~Looking mighty pleased with himself, as he should~

~Still so pleased~

In other news, Carson digs puzzles.

19 comments:

Misty said...

So cute - the bumper sticker kills me!

The Cardenas Clan said...

yeah for Preston!! Good job and yes you are a real mom now!

Miss Heather said...

Kirk and I always tell Emma that regardlessly is NOT a word when we go to the awards assemblies. She told her teacher we had said that and the teacher had to agree!!
Preston looks soooo cute!! But watch out, those predators only need to enlarge the photo to see the bumper sticker with the school name on it Brenda!!

Louise said...

WAY TO GO PRESTON SCOTT!!! I will have to call tonight to congratulate him personally-over the phone that is! Proud Grandma

Christine said...

Yay Preston! He is so cute!

TheShippenFamily said...

Yeah Preston!! Congrats
Did you put the sticker on your mini van?

Devri said...

Good job, to Preston, and a pat on the back to you!!!!

melanie said...

Good job Preston! Yum Golden Spoon!

CaraDee said...

Way to regardlessly respect people Pres!

CaraDee said...

Way to regardlessly respect people Pres!

CaraDee said...

Way to regardlessly respect people Pres!

CaraDee said...

Way to regardlessly respect people Pres!

Joneel said...

O.K., I am jealous that you get so many people looking at your blog and commenting. I guess my grown up kids aren't as fun to read about???!!!! Hmmph

Holly said...

Way to go Pres! Keep up the respecting regardlessly!

Unknown said...

I almost died when I read your comment for a few reasons. #1 I'm embarrassed you found my blog because obviously I never update it and #2 I've successfully gone years without thinking about Brandon Brown... you just had to remind me!! Your family is adorable!! So good to see you on here.. :)

The Fear Fam said...

Congrats Preston! And I would love puzzles, too, if I had one like Carsons!

Becky Noftle said...

ROAR--really overstreaching acronyms regardlessly!! Way to go Preston!!

Jyll said...

Way to go Preston and way to go Brenda and Trevor for teaching him to be respectful:)

CaraDee said...

Hey Brenda, why don't I have your email address? HUH? Anyway, Email me with it. caradhansen@hotmail.com or caralina@gmail.com I have a ? for you.