To continue Preston's birthday jubilee, we took him to Red Robin for dinner. We had the servers sing to him, to his utter horror, and enjoyed the free sundae. We had planned to take him bowling that night, but all the other rednecks were there and no lanes were at our disposal. What a disappointment. He really wanted to see the new Indiana Jones movie since it was opening ON HIS BIRTHDAY, but mom and dad are mean and won't let him watch PG-13 movies. He'll thank us one day, right?
We did have his family party on Saturday, and to try to make amends, we did an Indy theme. It was a sweet park with 10 horseshoe pits and a huge playground. The weather was a bit chilly, so we had the park to ourselves for the most part. We had a ton of fun with family and close friends. When we left, Preston gave me a bear hug and told me it was the best party ever. I love having a fan.
Here's a little sliver of the pie...
We did have his family party on Saturday, and to try to make amends, we did an Indy theme. It was a sweet park with 10 horseshoe pits and a huge playground. The weather was a bit chilly, so we had the park to ourselves for the most part. We had a ton of fun with family and close friends. When we left, Preston gave me a bear hug and told me it was the best party ever. I love having a fan.
Here's a little sliver of the pie...


8 comments:
Great park, great party, great family/friends, great food, GREAT TIME!
Wow! I want an Indy cake!! Where did you find the figurines?
~A
Funny Aanya is 10 1/12 and I still won't let her either. She comes home from school and tells me all the kids watched Golden Compass, she was the only one who hadn't seen it out of 26 kids. But I don't care she is still innocent.:}
It looks like Preston scored on his birthday! And good for you on holding your ground on the Indy movie. There will plenty of time for him to see it when he's old enough!
Looks like FUN! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with him!
Happy Birthday Preston! Brad and I were just talking about him the other day. We were talking about how he loved Brad to tickle his back.-Remember that?? We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in September!
Looks like a good time was had by all.
It sounds like so much fun. Tristan's 2nd birthday is in June and I am so excited because I think he will understand it a little better now. I seriously want an Indie cake too - totally jealous!
Post a Comment