Here I am, not breaking my "remembering-everyone's-birthday" streak. Not to brag or anything, but I'm awesome.
Robert June 6th-The family gave a collective sigh of relief when Ashley married him. The alternative was not a pretty thing (that might be a little mean, but he'll never read this, right?). Seriously, he is such a great hands on daddy and is very protective of them. Rob's also the one who makes things happen. Instead of talking about cleaning out the garage, he rents the dumpster and sets the day. We love Robbie and the hook-ups he provides. There's nothing like knowing someone in the Latin Mafia.
Ryan June 16th-You'll never meet a man with a better work ethic. Ryan's the guy who motivates us and, unintentionally, reminds us how lazy we are. It cracks me up when he can't sit still. He treats all his girls (Chelsea included) like the princesses they are. When everyone was up for Abby's blessing, my sister asked me if he was always so helpful to Chelsea. She was amazed he even did it without being asked. That's our Ryan!
Happy Birthday brothers-in-law! You must be pretty special if I'm blogging about you on vacation!
3 comments:
I love that you tribute everyone on their birthdays, You da woman..
You better write a whole page on me for Dec. 12. HA HA HA, just kidding. You are awesome though, I barely remember my own family's birthdays.
Brenda that is so sweet! I love it. I do have a pretty perfect hubby! Thanks for taking a moment to honor him.
Post a Comment