I love the thigh roles although I hope for her sake that she grows out of that. :) What a fun day. We went to the pool here and could only stand to be in the sun for about 30 minutes and that was all it took for me to also get a sweet little burn. Fun fun...
I am soo glad I'm not in Cali right now! Yuck! I hate it when it gets to the mid-80's. Remember when we had that super hot spell and our EQ picnic? I couldn't believe you were out there and prego too! Brave girl that you are. Looks like you guys had fun at the pool though. Thank heaven for those!
That back fat is so, so cute. Too bad it gets ugly later in life, ha! Fun summer day for sure when it's that how. We've had crap for weather most days. Oh well, it will be hot soon enough.
Dang sun... sorry about your burn. Looks like good times were had by all at the pool, though! I'm jealous! We only have a little blow up kiddie pool... you should see what happens when Jay gets in it.
14 comments:
I love the thigh roles although I hope for her sake that she grows out of that. :) What a fun day. We went to the pool here and could only stand to be in the sun for about 30 minutes and that was all it took for me to also get a sweet little burn. Fun fun...
I love the swim post and I am glad to see that I am not the only one out there with chunky thighs and back-fat!!!
I want to eat those thighs and I absolutely love Abbys swimsuite where did you get that thing?
I am soo glad I'm not in Cali right now! Yuck! I hate it when it gets to the mid-80's. Remember when we had that super hot spell and our EQ picnic? I couldn't believe you were out there and prego too! Brave girl that you are. Looks like you guys had fun at the pool though. Thank heaven for those!
Oh, what a fun day!! I love the pics!
That back fat is so, so cute. Too bad it gets ugly later in life, ha! Fun summer day for sure when it's that how. We've had crap for weather most days. Oh well, it will be hot soon enough.
The picture of Preston somehow reminds me of Trevor, hmmm. Cute pictures, thanks!
113- are you serious! It's been in the ninety's here and we are melting. Can't wait to see you guys. Love ya!
Oh those thighs are to die for...so is 113 degrees!!
That was a fun day, even with the heat! Are we on for Friday again?
Dang sun... sorry about your burn. Looks like good times were had by all at the pool, though! I'm jealous! We only have a little blow up kiddie pool... you should see what happens when Jay gets in it.
~A
Where are you swimming at?
Hey Lavi is in a contest, go to my blog to vote for her.. :}
I love those chubby thighs and back fat too, too bad they aren't cute when we get older.
Post a Comment