Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adam and Jessica's Wedding

Here's a little slide show of the wedding. Some shots are not that great. It's hard to get good lighting at 3:00pm in August. Not to mention the fact that it was 100* outside and make up was melting off the girls and the guys were sweating through their tuxes. Still, it was fun!

Okay, I just watched the video, and the blogger video uploader thingy sucks! All the pictures look blurry and dark and crappy! I'll try to figure out a better way to do this, but I'm too irritated now.

10 comments:

Louise said...

Wow, the pictures are awesome Brenda! I don't see what you're complaining about-they look great!

Liz said...

Brenda they are awesome!

melanie said...

How fun. You did a great job! Weddings in August, in CA must be brutal under that sun and in that heat. Everyone looks beautiful!

Do you shoot in manual? I just found a cool website that has a ton of actions for photoshop so the editing doesn't take forever. Instantly fixes under/over exposed photos and also color pop. Email me and I can send it to you. They aren't free, but if you only get a few, they are $6-8 a piece. Not bad since I can't figure out how to make my own actions, ha ha!!

Misty said...

Great job Brenda. I can't believe how well you did in the middle of the day!

Janet + Craig said...

Those are great! You caught some really fun and tender moments! Nice work lady!

Becky Noftle said...

You totally don't suck at all Brennie!

CaraDee said...

Great job! These photos are fantastic!

Lydia said...

Thank You Brenda for the beautiful wedding pictures of Jessica and Adam. We would not have them without you. Thank you for spending the day with us. Also thank you to your husband for letting us have you the whole day. From her dad and I, we love you, God Bless You and your family.
Jessica's Mom
Lydia

Holly said...

I love the pictures...you did a FAB job!! Doesn't hurt that the bride is beautiful!

The Monson Crew said...

Wow I am totally impressed Brenda! They look fantastic. You would never know it was your first wedding shoot.