T.G.I. THURSDAY!!!! Trevor comes home today! The L.O.M.L. has been gone since Sunday night and for some obscure reason, I had major anxiety about this trip. I panicked the day leading up to his departure, (I would've panicked sooner, but I was only told on Friday) while he was flying there, while he was just working there, and I don't think I'll breath again until he lands. I have never had any trouble with his trips before. In fact, he was gone for 3 days last week and I had no problem. I always miss him while he's gone, but this is full blown homesick. I want my buddy back. Abby senses it too, I think. She was up all night crying, "Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy!" and I couldn't console her. And she's my little sleeping champ. I think we got a total of 3 1/2 hours of good sleep. Of course, she's still asleep now and it's almost ten o'clock. Poor thing needs her beauty rest. I'm past that. Resting brings no beauty to me. So, anyway, just needed this little rant. In short, Trevor gone, Brenda has anxiety, he'll be home tonight. The end.
5 comments:
Sadly, I do not know what LOML means. I am trying to keep up with the text slang, but it just grows and grows each day. Welcome home Trev.
I am so glad for you. I think any woman who can survive days without a husband at home is amazing! So I guess that includes you. I, on the other hand,can hardly stand it when Drew has to take the "late" bus home, meaning he is 30 minutes later than usual. I am weak.
I remember when your Dad coached several sports a year (we always needed the extra money to supplement the teaching salary) how I hated those loooong days with several little ones under my feet. I empathize with you. Glad he's home.
I know what you mean. I hate Craig being away. You're strong though, you made it through and now he's home to snuggle and wrestle with... (see me raising my eyebrows a couple times really fast??)
Oh that is so sweet. I am sorry that you had to go through this. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder is an understatement!!!
Post a Comment