I bought a new tire last week when mine was flat. Three tires are under warranty. But the one that wasn't was the one that wanted to run over the nail. The nail punctured the tire at just the right spot so that it couldn't be repaired. Of course.
And because money grows on trees, our van has died on us. It wanted to have a couple of things wrong with it, you know to complete the drama, so it over-heated while the alternator crapped out.
And because money grows on trees, Preston had an old filling fall out of his tooth yesterday at school. I was made aware of the situation as I was walking to pick him up from school because my van died. Not only that, his tooth has now cracked down the middle and half of his tooth is loose. The other half? Not so much loose.
And because money grows on trees, my dogs both need a rabies booster shot before I can get them registered with the City, who decided to stop by my house, for the first time in a year and a half. They'll be back Saturday for licensing payment, thank you very much.
And although money grows on trees, I don't have one planted in my backyard. Do they sell them at Wal*Mart?
10 comments:
How annoying that everything happens at once!!! Buy me a tree at Walmart when you find it. :)
That stinks. Things like that always happen in threes... uh, fours. I'll send you some money-tree seeds if I can find some.
Oh how I hate days like those! Tomorrow will be better! Which van died?
Car problems are the bane of my existance. Thats why I get a new care evert 2-3 years. So I lloked and they dont have those trees at my WalMart. Let me know if you find one! :)
I want one of those trees too. I don't want one of those vans, or the dogs either. Tell me about tires. I just replaced all 4 of mine, plus the donut to a regular tire. $750! I need that tree FAST!
Oh my gosh, what are the chances?! That is crazy. I can't believe that your city stops by your house to check on that! We missed you guys while we were in California. We thought we would have time on our way out to stop and see you guys and our plans changed. I think we'll be coming down in January.
I hope they're at Walmart cause we don't have a Target!!
We own our *sweet* minivan in a few months and I'm counting on it breaking down every couple weeks, ha!
And NO dog for me either. That would push me over the edge!
That just stinks! I think we deserve a girls night out for all our troubles, wait, that usually requires a little money...
I've got one of those trees started in my MIL's backyard so we'll see if it takes, if so I'll pull a BOM for you and graft you in a branch of the good stuff!
Keep smiling, if it doesn't kill us it will makes us stronger. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.
Oh Brenda I can only imagine how Trevor is reacting to all of this. I feel for you....you can come live with us for a few days.....I'll protect you=)
Post a Comment