~Just because~
Have no fear. All is well. Stop sending all your generous contributions. I took Preston to the dentist yesterday. He needs A LOT of work. Guess what it's going to cost me. $21.60. I was braced for a much bigger wallet draining number. All hail dental insurance. In other blessed news, if it is our alternator that is bad, it should be under warranty, and therefore, free. But I'm not counting my alternators before they're hatched.
I'm off to my hometown tomorrow, bright and early. My sweet niece, Sierra, is getting baptized on Saturday. My BFF, Katie, is picking me up at the airport and we'll do lunch. That's what ultra hip housewives do. Lunch. My Dad will take me the rest of the way to Royal City (Port Royale to Kirk). I just realized that, home game pending, I'll be able to watch a little Knight football. Could there be a better weekend? Yes, it would be a perfect trip if my 3 boys were coming with me. Alas, it's a girl's only trip. Although, that sounds pretty appealing too:)
Finally, I was tagged by Carrie, my would-have-been best friend, in this town I live in, if she wouldn't have moved to Idaho, of all places.
10 Years Ago I Was
~Engaged for exactly 2 weeks.
~Attending Von Curtis Academy in Provo, UT
~Counting down the next 140 days until my wedding
~Working at Alpha Therapeutic as a phlebotomist
~Probably cleaning my new engagement ring obsessively
5 Favorite Jobs
~Server at Brick Oven
~Alpha, of course:)
~Server at MarDon-it sucked but I have some good memories
~Nanny to Will and Kassidy
~Mommy
5 Places I've Lived
~Kittitas, WA
~Harrington, WA
~Royal City, WA
~Provo/Orem/Eagle Mountain, UT
~San Jose, CA
5 Snacks I Enjoy
~Chips and salsa
~Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
~Popcorn
~Yogurt with granola mixed in
~Anything salty or sweet or whatever
5 Things I'd Do If I Were A Millionaire
~Buy a house
~Payoff Siblings mortgages/debt
~Go to Europe for a month
~Invest-it's just smart people
~Plastic Surgery. Why lie?
5 Things On Today's To Do List
~Laundry
~Clean house before I leave
~Pack Abby and I
~Call mother to let her know Katie can pick me up at the airport. Mom, if you're reading this, Katie can pick me up at the airport. I'll call dad when we're done. Can I take it off my list now?
~Drop off/Pick up Preston from school
5 Favorite Holidays
~Thanksgiving
~Christmas
~Fourth of July
~Halloween
~Easter
5 Favorite Movies Of All Time
~Gone With the Wind
~Breakfast at Tiffany's
~Braveheart
~Pride and Prejudice
~Moulin Rouge
Favorite T.V. Shows
~The Office
~30 Rock
~Ugly Betty
~Friends-I still watch all the reruns
~Anything on HGTV
Favorite Vacations
~New York, NY
~Santa Maria, CA
~Disneyland
~Washington
~Europe-I'm sure it will be my favorite once I actually get to go.
I refuse to tag anyone. I think it takes away free agency.
14 comments:
Wow - you have yourself some good dental insurance!
Good news on the dental bill!! No more sticky candy for Preston!! Have a great time in Washington!!
I'm glad the dental bill wasn't bad and the car sounds like it will get fixed- all is well, right?! Have fun with your family this weekend. I love Brick Oven- yummy!
Love the picture of Abby! Kylie is just starting to feed herself. I'm pretty sure more goes on her body than in it!! Good job on guessing my girls you got those one's right. It goes Makayla, Sydney, Kylie, Camryn, Sydney, Camryn, Kylie, Makayla, Sydney.
Also I think Jared sent Trevor an e-mail to see if it was OK to come see you guys Saturday, Oct. 11 about lunch time. We'll just have to get some directions!
Brenda, you crack me up! Way to exercise your free agency!
Love
Kim
Have you read, and do you understand the Dear Donor card?
"I think it takes away free agency." Hahahahaha!
Congrats on the great dental insurance. And congrats on having a girls' weekend - lucky!
PS - did you watch The Office last night? I didn't, so don't tell me about it! (But was it good? You can tell me that. Are Jim and Pam married yet? Wait, don't tell me that.) I'm going to watch it online as soon as I can.
The Office rocked!
(that is all)
I MISS YOU! Have fun at home! You're funny. :) love you!
I MISS YOU! Have fun at home! You're funny. :) love you!
I hope you had fun on your trip and thank heavens for good dental ins. I hope more good things are headed your way.
I totally would get plastic surgery too. I just want my ladies back where they were previous to my 3 wonderful kids. Jay read a statistic once that said 50% of women that get boobs cheat on their husbands. So he is against it! I think the survey lies!!
Great pic of Abby-girl! I'm so happy that you guys got great news about the dental ins. You deserve it!!!!!
Post a Comment