Here they are in all their glory.
Preston was syked to get school. When we pulled into the parking lot, he yelled a "see ya later, mom", and made to jump out of the van. I don't think so pal. Mom's get a first day of school pass. As embarrassed as you may be, I'll be walking you to class and kissing you goodbye. He rolled his eyes.
~Handsome boy~Checking out all the new shoes. Yeah, I thought it was weird too.~
~Finding a seat. Recognize the cute boy next to him? It's the ring bearer from Jessica and Adam's wedding. Smallish world.~
Carson almost didn't make it to school the next day. There was a wardrobe dispute. He wanted to wear his newly acquired Jango Fett Costume and I disputed it. He then pulled the then-I'm-not-going-to-school card. To heck you're not, boy.
~Carson, not in a Jango Fett get up~
~With Miss Heather who is pointing out that their are two Carsons this year. One is a girl. He wasn't impressed.~ A little nervous for mom to leave~
~Abby's all smiles as we leave the boys behind~
7 comments:
Isn't it lovely with just one at home? Why don't I know what or who Jengo Fett is?
Jengo Fett costume?? Come on mom- Carson could have been the most popular kid in school- lighten up a bit! I kiss my boys as they jump out of the van every morning. They don't even fight me anymore. I bet they wish they could ride the bus or something.
This year they ride the bus, but every year, I'd take them, drop them off, tell them love them and remember who they are. If I didn't get an answer I'd yell it, boy they learned quick. Carson has the blue ist eyes I have evah seen.. and great job only having 1 at home, no go venture and do something fun!!!
Funny, aanya, yes aanya has those shoes that your loved one is looking at, yea the ones with the eagles, went to payless, out of all of them, she picked them, not to mention they are BOY SHOES!!!
I was soo scared for her to go to school in them, come to find out that she was the hit..
Oh my Gosh!!! You have Troy shoes(highschool musical). She got 500 points for that one..
sorry, long comment...
I still love Preston's cowlick and that toothless grin is pricelss. Carson's beautiful blue (with a little "deer in the headlight" look) eyes are to die for. But who the heck is Jengo Fett??
I'm with Louise... Jengo who??? (OK hubby just told me, some character from Star Wars??? Holy crud, I'm married to a Star Wars geek!)
Love the pictures and Abby's smile is priceless, GIRL TIME!!! How long are you going to wait until you both get mani's/pedi's together?
Handsome boys! It's so nice to be in the "one kid at home club" aaaaawwwhhh- sigh of relief. Life is great!
P.S. didn't know who Jengo was either. You'd think I would with my girl that wants to be a boy.
Hooray for school! I hope you and Abby have a blast together! :)
Post a Comment