Yeah, it's that time of year. I feel like I've been taking and editing pictures for weeks now. I'm not complaining, I love it. I may be addicted to photo shop. In fact, I ran out of stuff to edit so I started editing some pictures of my aunt and uncle's dogs. I'm not kidding. The only problem has been my lack of creativity for my own family. After going to a couple of different parks and downtown places with other families, my brain went blah. Where should we go, what should we wear, do I really have to be in them? And then there's the pressure of making a creative card. Don't even get me started. When did it all start being so complicated? Or do I make it too complicated for myself?
I have to say, I love the ages of my kids. It's quite possibly the most impossible thing to get everyone smiling at the same time. When it happens it's magical. We had to wait for Trevor to meet us and keeping 3 kids calm and clean was no easy feat. Preston earned a timeout for sliding on his knees and getting grass stains 5 minutes after we got there. Seriously, how hard is it to stay upright, boy?
~Time-out victim~Abby mauling Lily~
At any rate, I'm done now and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. Or I had, until Trevor reminded me that I still have to write the blasted Miles Family Christmas Update Letter (more pressure to be creative and funny and articulate all at the same time-AHH). I thought I'd post a few reject pictures. I have my buddy Heather to thank for these pictures, she was dang near arrested for taking them. Stupid power hungry security guard and her trespassing threats.
~I loved all the backdrops but the door was one of my favorites, maybe because I thought it looked like chocolate~
~Yeah, I know, I'm biased. But seriously, how handsome are these dudes?~
~Candids are my weakness, I don't know why she's pinching his nose but it makes for a great moment between the two of them.~
Great shots, Heather. Thank you!!!
16 comments:
Those are great photos! I like your hair a lot. You all look so perfectly coordinated I want to hit you.
You guys are so pretty!
Great pics and your hair does look great! But I for one think you should send out the pic of Preston in time-out. Classic.
I love the pics. Such a beautiful Family and I want that "Chocolate" door. :-)
Great pictures! I can't wait to see your "good" one...these are all so good. Your family is so cute and Preston's time-out look reminds me of someone I knew as a girl...he's got your pouty look! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Love,
Katie
Great pictures! I can't wait to see your "good" one...these are all so good. Your family is so cute and Preston's time-out look reminds me of someone I knew as a girl...he's got your pouty look! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Love,
Katie
Very cute pictures. I love the color scheme and the chocolate door.
Happy Birthday and very nice pics--wouldn't that be so handy if all furnishings were chocolate?
Those are so cute!! I love your hair.
Gorgeoso!!! YOu and Heather can both bring your camera's to Michelle's wedding in Dec.
Uh, thought I commented before. Hate that! Great photos and colors and locations. None of which are in Grant County. I keep putting it off like it's just going to happen one day. Maybe tomorrow. We need the sun though. Anyway....great job. I'm jealous you've had stuff to play with. Wish you were here, you'd be taking mine too, ha!
Hope you had a good birthday!!
Those are awesome pictures! Everyone looks so good. I love your hair. Everytime I see someone with a cute short haircut it makes me want to get mine cut, but Rick has convinced me to grow it out.
Beautiful pictures/subjects. Miss you guys! I sympathize with Melanie.. Can't remember when we last saw the sun, you'd think we lived in Seattle
Your pictures are amazing. Did I read that you took them? We are going to have to get together soon.
Those pictures are awesome. Can't wait to get mine done. I don't think I will be able to coordinate with Ryan's busy work schedule. It might just be the kids this year. ;(
Post a Comment