I've met my 2008 New Years Resolution. I made several and only have one to brag about. And I know I'm not posting it until well after the new year, but technically I started this on December 31st. It sooo counts.

Michael~December 8th~38 years old

Tyson~December 8th~8 years old

Carter~December 10th~4 years old

Dexter~December 20th~4 years old

My Daddy~December 26th~ 58 years old
I did it. I rock. You can't dispute that.
One of these days, I'll find the energy to post about New Years, and a freakin' fun family vacation. Today is not that day.

Michael~December 8th~38 years old
Tyson~December 8th~8 years old
Carter~December 10th~4 years old
Dexter~December 20th~4 years old
My Daddy~December 26th~ 58 years old
I did it. I rock. You can't dispute that.
One of these days, I'll find the energy to post about New Years, and a freakin' fun family vacation. Today is not that day.
7 comments:
You are amazing girl! That is an interesting picture of Dex. Pretty typical though. Just needs a little more "scowl"! Miss ya already. It was so fun to have you hear. Wish you'd decide snow is better than sun and move back!!
Oops- here- not hear!
You can also add Milo the 20th and Reed the 23rd. What's with December birthdays? Isn't Christmas enough?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL!
Such cute photos. So many blondies. Great one of your dad too. Happy Birthday men.
I'm a little slow. When your blog came up, I just saw the one picture of your brother in law and then I quickly read the title and thought it said Birthday for the last time. So I thought something had happened. I'm glad it was just me.
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. Abby is so cute. I love the picture of her crying.
Phew glad it wasn't a post about Michael's demise--I'm sure one of the kids will eventually do him in but please not yet! Michael said to tell you "thanks" he is honored to be on the blog.
You are so on top of it to do this every month! I can bairly keep up with just my little family! Miss you tons and tons! It was so fabulous to have you here for a week. Thanks for coming! Love you!
Post a Comment