My birthday is August 2- it's a great day! Also August is great because then you can have a holiday every month of the year. So hang in there for August...
Heather keeps me updated on the drama. Wow, you have had your fill lately!
I was just catching up on your blog and so happy for you. You are only about a month and 1/2 behind me. :) I wish you were still my neighbor, so I could help out with the things that you need. It does sound like you have angels watching over you. Take care, continue getting rest, and give us updates. :)
17 comments:
CONGRATS!!! So excited for you :)
Looks like another cute one!! Love to both of you...
Oh, it's already baby looking. Much better than a 'bean' photo. Congrats! Hoping for pink or blue?
WaHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's so exciting!!!
Congrats Brenda! Hope you're feeling alright.
Congratulations....So excited for you all :)
Yippee! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. :)
Looking good! Hang in there...LOVE YOU!
Congratulations!!
Bren,
My birthday is August 2- it's a great day! Also August is great because then you can have a holiday every month of the year. So hang in there for August...
Heather keeps me updated on the drama. Wow, you have had your fill lately!
Love
Kim
I am shocked!! Shocked that you didn't even tell your best friend!! It's cool though!!! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.
Glad all is well. We can't wait! This time we're coming for the birth- Holly and I- since it will be summer time! YEA!!
yay!!! another miles cutie pie :)
Awesome and Congratulations!
Wow, looks like he/she has Trevors hands. Congrats!
I was gonna ask how that was going, but you know how annoying that is...
Yay!! So excited for you! Especially since I'll be done first...ha
I was just catching up on your blog and so happy for you. You are only about a month and 1/2 behind me. :) I wish you were still my neighbor, so I could help out with the things that you need. It does sound like you have angels watching over you. Take care, continue getting rest, and give us updates. :)
Post a Comment