...in other words, Happy St. Patricks Day (if that translation is wrong, feel free to step in Suzanne)! I would love to say that I remembered that it was St. Patricks Day and did something all cute and creative for my kids this morning. I didn't. I would love to say that I did remember that Preston was supposed to have made a Leprechaun trap for school that he kept reminding me over and over and over again to help him make. I didn't.
Instead, I got up this morning, went walking with my friend, Heather, came home, got back into bed and fell asleep until it was absolutely necessary for me to get up and feed the kids. Preston did get a Leprechaun trap 5 minutes before walking out the door which resulted in his being tardy today. I rock.
I will try to redeem myself tonight. It will probably have something to do with brinner (breakfast for dinner) and green food coloring. We'll have to wait and see.
In other news, I'm an Auntie again! My little brother Matt and his stellar wife, Courtney had their 3rd baby girl yesterday. I love/hate yesterday. On the one hand, I'm an Auntie again and the baby is healthy and everyone is doing just fabulously. On the other, they live so far away (1147.36 miles-ish). I want to be there to hold that little baby and drink her all up. I want to help with dinners and watching the other two girls. Such is life. I'll be there in spirit.
I can't believe how awesome Courtney is. Labor was only 4 1/2 hours long and she weighed 8lbs. 6oz., was 20 inches long and was 12 days early! She really needs to teach me how to make cute chubby babies.
I've had a post in the wings about my boys playing baseball. Baby news always trumps baseball, though, so it'll have to wait.

6 comments:
So cute - what is her name?
I didn't do anything for St.Patrick's day either...
Lá Fhéile Pádraig to all the Miles family too. Spot on with your Gaelic :) Your ahead of me with a St Patrick's Day blog. I need to wait for my day to end so we can post about what we did :)
Your new niece is so, so Cute.
Happy St. Patty's to you too. And what a sweet baby.
She is so precious! Congrats to your brother and sister in law.
Ok, so I found your blog - that makes stalking you much easier . . . :) miss you guys!
We love brinner! Especially with green dye. Congrats on the new addition to your bro's family as well as your little boy!
Post a Comment