Today was the blessed day that we packed up all the kids (seriously, what was I thinking) and headed to the OB. I thought it would be a good experience for the boys to see the ultrasound and be a part of it all. They did have to wait a while and were surprisingly patient.
After it was all over, I had to see a nurse, who entered all the information into the computer system. She then sent me back down to the radiologist, who needed a couple more images of the baby. It wasn't a big deal. He had just forgotten to print out the heart rate strip.
After it was all over, I had to see a nurse, who entered all the information into the computer system. She then sent me back down to the radiologist, who needed a couple more images of the baby. It wasn't a big deal. He had just forgotten to print out the heart rate strip.
Then I had my regularly scheduled doctor's appointment. It was all pretty basic and there is nothing major to report.
The good news is that, so far, the placenta looks good. We won't get the official results for a couple of days, but still it was a load off.
The best news is that we have a very healthy and active baby. It's always such a relief to hear that. After all the blogs I've been reading lately, I feel so fortunate to have had such uncomplicated pregnancies. Really, so much could have gone wrong with any of the four and I feel truly blessed. Here is the latest picture of our sweet little baby...
P.S. It's a boy:)

22 comments:
Great news.. And Abby is definatly going to be the spoiled one in the family.. the way it should be.. ;0)
very sneaky, the way you posted that. = )
Congratulations! A new baby is such a blessing!
Very tricky Brenda. We are thrilled that everything looks so good. We are all realizing what a huge blessing that is. Abby's "position" in your family will almost be exactly the same as mine was/is. Sometimes its not too bad being the "only princess". Can't wait to meet the little guy. Love to you all and congratulations!!
So glad everything is looking good. I can't believe you dragged all the kids to those appts. You're braver than I am. Congrats on another boy! I am still learning to boy stuff!
I am so glad all is good. Why are girls so hard to get these days?? Can't wait to meet the little "guy"!
Girl's are hard to get for some of us! I can't believe you dragged all the kids either. Way to go supermom. Congrats on the new boy. He'll be another cutie for sure!
Yeah! It's a boy. We LOVE boys! Another warrior! Healthy is best!!! Congrats Trevor and Brenda....... love, AD
Your a brat the way you P.s.ed at the bottom there... very clever and I'm happy for you...Your boys are adorable so I know he'll be a keeper:)....glad everything else is going great...Congrats!
keep him in till august 13th!!!!
Congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you guys.
Heather...Girls are EASY to come by! its the dang boys! :)
Congrats you guys! Im so glad everything looked good!
Wanted to add my congrats to the rest! :)
Yay for you guys! We can't wait to meet the little guy!
Love him already. xo
Congrats on a BOY!!!!! Not that we are jealous!!!! I'm just glad everything is going well!
If you're interested in trading for a girl, I would be willing. Let me know in the next 8 weeks. I've been looking for someone to give her to!
Very ssneaky indeed except guess what...I could totally tell from the US that it was a little dude. Fun, fun!! Looks like Abby might be a lone princess of the house!
Yippee! I'm partial to boys:)...obviously. But most importantly I'm glad that everything looks great and he looks healthy.
I love boys and girls the SAME! They both rock! We are soo happy that he is healthy! Can't wait to meet him!
I think I'd better send a "Princess care package" off to Abigail. She won't need it right now but in a few years--three brothers LUCKYYYYY! The smell in the bathroom alone will be cause to celebrate! So glad that little --l-i-- A---r--e- is on his way safely.
Congrats! Now we are exact opposite and all of our kids can get married and we don't have to worry about annoying in-laws!!! Game night, here we come, WoHooo!!!
It is so crazy to read all this about your growing family!! Congrats on another one of your children I have yet to meet. I hope all continues to go well.
Post a Comment