oooooooo I love love love those pictures!!!! brenda you captured those special moments at the right time!!! I swear u have a gift!!! I wish you were here to do them... just the way the baby looks at his mommy :) ... no words can decribe it!!!
these are amazing- and everyone at the shower yesterday was freaking out about them. I love these pictures! We will be calling you when we have our own little bundle of joy :)
I don't know if you remember me, but I am Ashley Van Camps "cousin" married to her cousin TYler. Those pics are so cute, I wish you lived around here. I wanted these kind of pictures for my little one when he was born, but didn't know anyone around here. Oh well. Congrats on baby #4
Wow, I can't decide which picture I like best, they are sooo precious. Sunny and Dean both look like they've known each other for years, such love in their eyes. Beautiful!!
10 comments:
Those are great!
Brenda - you did a beautiful job! What a sweet little baby.
You should go into business Brenda! You do a GREAT job!!! What a darling little boy!
oooooooo I love love love those pictures!!!! brenda you captured those special moments at the right time!!! I swear u have a gift!!! I wish you were here to do them... just the way the baby looks at his mommy :) ... no words can decribe it!!!
Congratulations, those are some of the best photos I have ever seen.
these are amazing- and everyone at the shower yesterday was freaking out about them. I love these pictures! We will be calling you when we have our own little bundle of joy :)
great work Brennie.
I don't know if you remember me, but I am Ashley Van Camps "cousin" married to her cousin TYler. Those pics are so cute, I wish you lived around here. I wanted these kind of pictures for my little one when he was born, but didn't know anyone around here. Oh well. Congrats on baby #4
Wow, I can't decide which picture I like best, they are sooo precious. Sunny and Dean both look like they've known each other for years, such love in their eyes. Beautiful!!
You're so talented! I love those!
Post a Comment