Friday, May 1, 2009

5 For Friday

I'm getting pretty disgusted looking at my dirty van every time I get on my blog. A new post was the only way to change that. The trouble is, not much is going on around here. So, because I'm sick of the dirty van picture, and I have nothing of great importance to share, I'm going to steal a leaf out of scuzin Melanie's blog pages and do a 5 for Friday post.

1. Last Friday we got a new member in our extended family. Trevor's cousin, Sunny, and her husband, Rick, adopted the sweetest baby boy. This is such a miraculous story that I have to blog more about it later. We are having a shower for her and Baby D tomorrow, so once I get some good pictures, I'll share more. Let's just say, it's not your average adoption story and it's obvious that this baby belongs to them. I'm still riding a little happiness high for them a week later.

2. Sunday we got a new member in our extended family. Does that sound repetitive? Trevor's Aunt and Uncle picked up their brand new puppy. They brought her over to our house to share and the kids couldn't have been more excited. Carson especially. I hope he's half as excited for baby William as he is for Harley. He cried when we wouldn't let him have a sleep over with the dog. Honestly.

~Pres and Uncle Vance~


~Carson and his new BF Harley~

~Abby's turn~

3. I almost got caught up on laundry. Almost.



4. Abby's personality is getting really funny or really strange. Either way, it's entertaining.

~Falling asleep watching Annie~


~She picked out her own clothes. Jammie shirt and Carson's shorts.~

~A gift from Uncle Vance...thaaaanks.~

5. I'm getting bigger but better;) and still revel my little guy moving around CONSTANTLY inside me. He's definitely a mover and a shaker. I love every minute of it.

5 comments:

Louise said...

That last picture of Abby is an absolute riot! Her expression matches the hat perfectly. Cute post Brenda, my grandkids are adorable as usual!!!

Heather said...

Maybe baby William will be a soccer player! Glad you are feeling well, and baby William too! Abby is adorable as always- can't wait to see you guys :D

: : JeSsIca g0nZaLez : : said...

what the heck makes them shake inside of us????

Devri said...

yay for the shaking inside... and that last photo is priceless!

Suzanne said...

Looks like the little puppy was a hit with the Kids :) Also looking at your Laundry, so glad i'm not the only one who is NEVER caught up. lol :)