Yes. It's true. I'm one of THOSE parents who gets so excited and brags about their child going potty on the toilet. But she's done it ladies and gentlemen. She has mastered the art of "voiding". I'm sure that in 6 weeks or so we are going to have some major setbacks. I'm preparing myself for the regression now. Still, not having to buy diapers and wipes, not having to remember diapers and wipes wherever we go, and not having to change diapers with the assistance of wipes, feels pretty darn good. It's a bit liberating.
~She's going to really hate me for this one day isn't she?~
So here's to Princess, who is the youngest Miles child to be potty-trained (girls rule). As a side note: Disney princess panties and the bribing of a bath time Cinderella doll are both keys to potty training success.
11 comments:
The word "voiding" made me void myself:)
Liz
A whoo-hoo! I think I would do lots for a bathtime Cinderella doll too.
lol that is sooo cute though.. it was worth the hating fo sho! yay little princess!
There's a good possibility she may not be thrilled at that picture someday, but the first one is gorgeous!! You are a great photographer, and Abby is a doll. Congratulations Abby on your first of many milestones.
Whoo hoo! I say BRAG AWAY!
The first picture is beautiful. The last one ... well... you're right, she probably will be none too pleased with it one day. But hey, that's one of the perks of being a mom - embarrassing our children! ;)
Yay Abby, well done. You'll need to give me some hints for Jake, he uses his as a Car :)
She really couldn't be any cuter! Way to go Abby! Can't wait to see you SOON!
Wow, congrats!I say its an accomplishment for both of you, so great work! She's a cutie!
I cant believe how much she looks like you in the first pic. Its amazing how our babies faces change. Oh and congrats on the diaperlessness- enjoy it while it lasts.
VOID!! ha ha ha ha ha ha
Sorry. Just wanted to say that that first picture of her is breathtaking. What a little beauty. Is she wearing mascara??? Lovely lovely lovely.
Those were my thought's exactly....Is she wearing makeup with those long luscious lashes and shimmering plump lips???? She looks adorable and we are so proud of her and YOUR accomplishment. Whoo Whoot!
Post a Comment