Thursday, July 30, 2009

For Auntie Heather

There's more to come...





9 comments:

Devri said...

I am not Auntie Heather, but I sure enjoyed them too! thanks for sharing, he is delicious!

Heather said...

Thank you, thank you! I knew this would brighten my no good, very bad, awful, rotten day! I even smiled, then I cried- missing you guys! Love you :)

The Brown Family said...

I'm worried about Auntie Heather! I can't wait for her to get home so I can hear all about it :(

Will is perfect! He is definately your 'brand'

Kim

CaraDee said...

I miss baby peach fuzz. I might have to not look at your blog for quite some time. This wonderful newbornness is more than I can take.

Melissa said...

Ok, I admit it, I am blog stalking you!! But I couldn't reisit because he's beautiful!!

I can hardly stand to look at his newborness. It makes me even smell newborn babies-like, RIGHT NOW!! But alas, my baby is 10 months old and there won't be anymore to come from me!! :) so I guess I will be checking in regularly for updates from you with the baby pics!!

Courtney said...

The pictures are dang cute but he is even sweeter in person, I had so much fun seeing him it is funny how he made Aftyn look so big! We miss him already!

Holly said...

Didn't you know those adorable pictures would make us seem like we are NEVER going to get to see him! He is so cute and it is NOT FAIR we live so far apart! Miss you!! Give Will a kiss for me!

Liz said...

SIGH.......

melanie said...

I can just smell his newborn self in these. I love that smell. He's adorable Bren. Wish I could hold him, hug and kiss him and then take the other ones and give you a break. Hang in there! Love you.