Saturday, July 18, 2009

Introducing William Andersen Miles

Will decided to make his entrance into the world a tad (two weeks five days) early. He was born at 7:22 am this morning. He is 20.25 inches long (our tallest) and weighed in at only 6 lbs. 4 oz. (Our smallest). We're coming home tomorrow and I'll post pictures then...along with his crazy appearance into our lives!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Yipee! I LOVE, LOVE his name. I always wished I had a William. Such an awesome name. I am so glad everything went well, and that he arrived safely! Can't wait to see the little guy. Love you :)

Louise said...

Waiting, waiting, waiting for those promised pictures!! I know, you've been busy, whatever... Love to all of you!

Liz said...

Congrats!!!!! I just saw on facebook, I hope everything goes well.

melanie said...

Love the use of William (Reed's middle name) but I love the Andersen middle name even more. I so, so wanted to use that but it definitely needs a shorter last name like Miles. Congrats to you. I'm so happy he's healthy, here early and you get to come home and post photos. I'll be patient. For a few days anyway. :) Love you!!

Shannon said...

Congrats!!! Early is good (when all is well) when 9 months pregnant in the month of July!

The Fear Fam said...

Oh, congratulations!! How wonderful! I hope mommy and baby are doing well. I absolutely *love* his name. I always wanted a William (calling him Will), but Will Fear didn't really sound right. ;)

Congratulations again!

Megan said...

Congrats to you both! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all the details! I love that stuff, you know that. When I got the text on Saturday I was doing the math in my head, smiling knowing that he just barely squeeked in "term" ha ha, what a cool little guy already! Hope you are healing and feeling well. Give him a snuggle from me!

Katie said...

Congrats!!! Those early surprises are fun, aren't they!?! Love his name and can't wait to see pictures too :)

Sally said...

Oh, what happy news for you! I also love his name, but we went with Jack because otherwise we'd have Will and Grace and it reminded Troy too much of the tv show. Ironically though, we ended up naming him after another character from the show! Anyway, I can't wait to see pictures either. How lucky for you and your cement cervix. I hope it was a great delivery for you.

The Davies said...

Oh Brenda, He's precious! My fav picture is the black and white one because I just love his little spikey hair (baby hair is the best...so soft). I hope all is going well with him, you, and the rest of the fam. I thought 3 was a little difficult...I can't even imagine 4 right now! Best wishes to all of you!

Katie S said...

Congrats!! He is such a cute baby. I love the name.