Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blessing Time


~Our family is complete...we think.~


William was blessed by his good lookin' father on August 2nd. It was a beautiful blessing that was enhanced by the presence of much family. We were fortunate enough to have ALL of Trevor's family and a partial batch of my family at Will's blessing. We realize we were a bit fast on the draw, our baby boy being only 2 weeks old at the time, but having my mom and sister in town was too strong a temptation NOT to have it whilst they were here. Here are a few shots of the day...


~Mom, Becky & Co., and us. Trevor was behind the camera.~



~The Miles Family (with Louise as an added bonus).~


Tomorrow (or the next day, or the day after that) I'll post a little more about Mom, Rebecky, and Courtney's visits. For now, I'm just too lazy.

5 comments:

: : JeSsIca g0nZaLez : : said...

brenda you look GREAT!!!! i love your hair and you look so good for just having a baby you brat!!! kisses to our new "Will",..

Shannon said...

Brenda - you are so pretty! What a great thing to have so much family around.
Love the pic with Michael in the jungle.

Louise said...

I agree with Shannon, Michael looks great in the jungle, even if he doesn't look too thrilled to be there!

Kathy said...

How sweet! You have such an adorable family!!! I can't believe how much Preston looks like Cory.

I'm Trevor's friend....He gave me your blog address.

Becky Noftle said...

I'm thinking it's a little scary how Carter has already learned how to make the "Michael grumpy face".