Before our killer trip to Utah, Preston had a special day at school, a Manner's Tea Party. How cute is it to watch 7 and 8 year old boys pull out chairs for our their little female classmates? The best part of it all, for me, was watching him display that same gentlemanly behavior towards his little sister. He gave her his seat, pushed in her chair, fed her his biggest cookie, and even wiped the frosting off her face for her. This was the day that Princess was not feeling well. When we first arrived, she found a quiet spot in the corner and lied down on her blanket. You can see it in one of the collage pictures, poor thing. Still, it was wonderful to watch Preston be so sweet to his little sister. He really is my compassionate one.

In other news, Carson lost his first tooth! I was at bunco last night and while I was gone the looseness was discovered. Trevor said he was trying, unsuccessfully, to hide his nervousness. I heard that timid giggles left his mouth.
Today, when Miss Heather brought him home from school, he was the proud owner of a tooth shaped plastic container holding his recently departed baby tooth. It was all very exciting for him. I've caught him several times today feeling the vacancy with his tongue. I remember feeling that slimy space after each tooth I lost too. Nothing like it.


In other news, Carson lost his first tooth! I was at bunco last night and while I was gone the looseness was discovered. Trevor said he was trying, unsuccessfully, to hide his nervousness. I heard that timid giggles left his mouth.
Today, when Miss Heather brought him home from school, he was the proud owner of a tooth shaped plastic container holding his recently departed baby tooth. It was all very exciting for him. I've caught him several times today feeling the vacancy with his tongue. I remember feeling that slimy space after each tooth I lost too. Nothing like it.
~I thought about photoshopping out the messy face, but decided "real life" was more interesting.~
Here's his most recent quote...
"Water is for healthy people. Milk is for people with strong bones. Chocolate milk is for fun people." FYI we have a lot of "fun" people in our house.
And here's a little photo parade of my "special" Carson.
He keeps us in stitches that's for sure.

8 comments:
The cutest thing about Carson, is the way he speaks. I love his little voice. I tried unsuccessfully a few times to record his sin-song little voice.
You have to record him, he's funny.
That should have been "little sing-song voice". :-)
Carson is one of a kind- and we love him soooooo much. I love his most recent quote! Too cute :)
Phew, I'm fun people for sure. You must be getting old little sister, your kids look big.
I must be the funnest person around then! Happy Birthday sweet Carson! He really is one of a kind that kid, and we wouldn't take him any other way! Love you buddy!
I love their funny little ideas that end up being quite true! Guess it's his birthday today? Happy Birthday buddy, hope it's a good one!!
Preston really is a sweet boy. I love his wiping Abby's face. Adorable.
Love the one of Preston wiping Abby's face. Too cute. I like how all the kids dress up for the manners day. What a great idea.
That parade of pictures of Carson is clever and I loved it. Kate needs one of those. She makes so many crazy faces.
I'm definitely a fun person. I LOVE my choc milk. :)
Today on the way home from school he said, "hey Luke, remember when I was eating a granola bar in your car and my tooth came out and it got blood all over the granola bar? That was so gross!!" He's still thinkin' about that tooth!
Post a Comment