To continue with our awesome fantabulous week, we spent 3 days in Utah. Trevor and Mark attended their mission reunion (to which I was invited but said "No thanks, I have sisters to hang with"). You see, Preston, Carson, Abigail, William and I had some serious family time to take care of. Those 3 days felt more in the range of 3 hours and before we knew it we were packing the ol' blue mini-van to head back to Cali. But not before we...
A- Spent some quality cousin power playing and hanging out time, including watching a soccer game of Wesley in which he rocked, had light saber fights in the backyard, played hours in the sandbox and also threw in a little street hockey!

and B- Had a girls day out complete with a Brick Oven lunch (with cookies and brownies for dessert) and a post dessert trip to the Sweet Tooth Fairy for some scrumptious cupcakes and deadly cake bites (calories don't count when you're with sisters or on vacation).
A- Spent some quality cousin power playing and hanging out time, including watching a soccer game of Wesley in which he rocked, had light saber fights in the backyard, played hours in the sandbox and also threw in a little street hockey!

and B- Had a girls day out complete with a Brick Oven lunch (with cookies and brownies for dessert) and a post dessert trip to the Sweet Tooth Fairy for some scrumptious cupcakes and deadly cake bites (calories don't count when you're with sisters or on vacation).

But these great times were bound to come to a close. We did have a fun trip back stopping in St. George to see the temple and have a little Cafe Rio (you know I was right to take the time to stop there Trevor). Thank you to my awesome family for making it such a brilliant trip albeit short. I love you so much!


12 comments:
What a fabulous quick trip! You always have fun with your sisters. Cute pictures of the kids with the Christus statue. Love that Temple too. Those cupcakes look yummy and I LOVE brick oven. Yummy! I eat too much there though. :) I went to Kyle's mission reunion when we were newly married and it wasn't so bad, but you made a much better decision by hanging with your sisters!
We are still a little blue here too! I miss William and snuggling him- TERRIBLY! So glad you guys made the trip. Love you all :)
Oh those pictures just made me miss baby Will soo badly! Not that we don't miss all of you...but he is so much more fun to snuggle and kiss! We're soooo glad you came. It was a great, but too SHORT weekend. Love you!
The trip looks like it was fast and furious, but well worth it.
It was a 'Fast and Furious' trip in more ways than one. You really missed out on that reunion. ;-)
You were SO right on Café Rio. That Pork Salad was great. Thanks for sharing it with me.
So sad we missed you guys. I love all of the pictures. So fun to have all of those cousins to play with. Love you guys! xoxo
So glad you had some time with your sisters!!! You all are still such pretty girls :) And Holly's oldest daughter looks so much like your mom to me!?! Cute family and cute pictures.
Ah, the monkey blanket. I thought that was so cute, I really wanted to keep it even though I have no one to use it. So glad I didn't he looks adorable as a yellow, baby burrito.
I'm so glad you had fun with your sisters. All of them really are the best!
You're not alone, I'm always blue when the fun ends.
Great pictures, you girls look so great together! I guess you probably have Mark to thank for that little trip, glad you got to do it, even if it was too short. Abby is such a cutie holding the picture of Christ for the camera. Sweet, sweet kids you have. Somebody's birthday next week, right?
P.S. As I was looking at the pictures, the thought crossed my mind that Kylie is looking a little more like our side of the family, then I read Katie's comment, she might be on to something, ymmmm....
Cute, cute pictures Brenda. Why does the time pass so quickly? Families are Forever!!!
Your Will is officially bigger than our Jack (who is 6 months old)!
Post a Comment