While the rest of the world is blogging about Halloween, I vow to be an individual and post about my sweet baby boy. I don't have the energy or creativity to tackle Halloween yet. Plus I feel like I have been neglecting my poor boy on the blog lately and that's just criminal to me.
Will is now 3 months and 3 weeks old. I can't stand it. He's huge. 15 pounds of huge, delicious, baby flesh. I just want to munch on him all day. So I do. Because I can. He has rolls. My other babies almost had A roll. Will has several. His hands look like they're screwed on to his arms. No wrist action at all. His cheeks hit his shoulders. No neck action, either. His thighs have almost as much cellulite as mine, but in a cute adorable, not to mention, acceptable way.
~At Preston's award ceremony. Carson was the photog.~
His hair is growing in and it stands straight up in a fuzzy, wuzzy bear sort of way. I love rubbing my hands over it, super soft.
~Today, after church. Preston was the photog. The camera was my crummy point and shoot.~
He smiles at me all day. I don't get anything done. I just stare at him so I don't miss any smiles.
~Loving his bouncy seat. This romper is brand new and size 3-6 months. It's too tight around his thighs. I've been there pal.~
He laughs now. We think he first laughed in my sister's room while we were in Utah. But we weren't sure. We're sure about his laughs now. They're belly laughs. He thinks Trevor is hysterical.
~With Daddy on Halloween. You can see his screwed on hands.~
He talks even more now. Not quite in the full sentences that an uncle of mine supposedly did at 6 months, but cute little coos that sound like symphonies to me. We have in depth conversations. He tries to mimic me mimicking him. It can last for a while.
He loves his bouncy chair. He can reach the toys that have taunted him for so long. This makes him smile proudly. Like he's finally beaten those toys.
~Another bouncy chair shot, this time with thighs.~
He starting to like his bumbo chair too. But not as much as the bouncer. The bumbo requires more work and I'm pretty sure Will is going to be lazy like me. I imagine the bumbo is like exercise. It's going to take longer to get used to.
He still has to tolerate over-loving siblings, squealing baby talk inches from his face. He's pretty patient with them. I am not.
As far as sleeping goes, I can't say. One night he'll go 7 hours straight and the next night he'll be up every 3 hours. I'm hesitant to move him into the crib in Abby's room. I don't want to wake her up, that's my excuse. He out grew the bassinet so he now crashes in the pack and play. I'm just not ready to move him out of my room yet. He's the last baby. It's harder than I thought. Trevor says I have until Tuesday and then he has to make the crib his home. We'll see.
I love 3 months. He's still relatively little but is sturdy (and this boy is plenty sturdy). He interacts with us and wants to be a part of the action instead of just a bystander. He is so yummy and cuddly and I love watching him grow (and he grows plenty).
Will is now 3 months and 3 weeks old. I can't stand it. He's huge. 15 pounds of huge, delicious, baby flesh. I just want to munch on him all day. So I do. Because I can. He has rolls. My other babies almost had A roll. Will has several. His hands look like they're screwed on to his arms. No wrist action at all. His cheeks hit his shoulders. No neck action, either. His thighs have almost as much cellulite as mine, but in a cute adorable, not to mention, acceptable way.
His hair is growing in and it stands straight up in a fuzzy, wuzzy bear sort of way. I love rubbing my hands over it, super soft.
He smiles at me all day. I don't get anything done. I just stare at him so I don't miss any smiles.
He laughs now. We think he first laughed in my sister's room while we were in Utah. But we weren't sure. We're sure about his laughs now. They're belly laughs. He thinks Trevor is hysterical.
He talks even more now. Not quite in the full sentences that an uncle of mine supposedly did at 6 months, but cute little coos that sound like symphonies to me. We have in depth conversations. He tries to mimic me mimicking him. It can last for a while.
He loves his bouncy chair. He can reach the toys that have taunted him for so long. This makes him smile proudly. Like he's finally beaten those toys.
He starting to like his bumbo chair too. But not as much as the bouncer. The bumbo requires more work and I'm pretty sure Will is going to be lazy like me. I imagine the bumbo is like exercise. It's going to take longer to get used to.
He still has to tolerate over-loving siblings, squealing baby talk inches from his face. He's pretty patient with them. I am not.
As far as sleeping goes, I can't say. One night he'll go 7 hours straight and the next night he'll be up every 3 hours. I'm hesitant to move him into the crib in Abby's room. I don't want to wake her up, that's my excuse. He out grew the bassinet so he now crashes in the pack and play. I'm just not ready to move him out of my room yet. He's the last baby. It's harder than I thought. Trevor says I have until Tuesday and then he has to make the crib his home. We'll see.
I love 3 months. He's still relatively little but is sturdy (and this boy is plenty sturdy). He interacts with us and wants to be a part of the action instead of just a bystander. He is so yummy and cuddly and I love watching him grow (and he grows plenty).
9 comments:
He is tooo cute! Oh I miss him! How many days until Christmas Vacation? Too many!
That was sweet to read. Thanks,it put a smile on my face.
It is so hard to let the last baby move on to the next steps in life. I just try to savor every moment. Looks like you do a better job at then me. Take care.
Alicia
Can I have him? I love those sweet rolls! I was going to tell you that he looks JUST like you (check out Preston's picture from after church if you don't believe me) but then I got a little farther down, and he looks JUST like Trevor in the bouncy seat pics! What the? How can he look JUST like both of you?! Oh is doesn't matter - I am still coming to kidnap him first chance I get.
Ohhh, he's just way too cute! Love that smile.
I want my thighs to be as cute as his too! I want to hold him for hours and munch on him too. He's a doll Brenda!
LAST baby--did I miss an anouncement that this may be my last niece or nephew baby, why wasn't I consulted. I have to go pout now.
Please, please please don't let him grow anymore before Christmas, ok? He's certainly not built like your other 3, I love it!
He is super cute...love the chubs!!! I can see why it's hard to get anything done :) And don't move him until you're ready...we still have a sweet girl in our room at almost 20 months old (because she doesn't have a room to be moved to) but I secretly love it and will be in major tears the first night she'll have to sleep in her own room when our house someday is built :) She might be 3 or so...yikes! I love waking up to a yelling, gabbering, "mommy, mommy, mommy..." every morning!!!
Love the "screwed on" hands. All my kids had them ... I always said they looked they they had a rubber band around their wrist. And then one more, in the middle of their forearm. Awesome.
Adorable pictures! He really is sweet. The Halloween pictures are great, too!
Post a Comment