Wow, I'm totally impressed. As you know, your Dad spend weeks this summer cleaning out his garage. It almost got clean and organized.... then he stopped... now its getting messy again and I never did get my car into it!! Whine, whine
So glad you got that Van out of the heat--thought I was going to have to sue for custody of Will, poor baking baby in the hot car. Good work--I know it was a lot of it.
7 comments:
Wow! What a transformation! Nice work guys! Somebody has the same green bike as Tyson. Maybe Dad will hire you, again! Miss you!
I'm tired just looking at that! So exciting to have a place to park the car- out of the blistering heat!
wow! i am glad someone else garage looks like that. Every time we pull in to ours I quickly put the garage down so no one can see!
Wow, I'm totally impressed. As you know, your Dad spend weeks this summer cleaning out his garage. It almost got clean and organized.... then he stopped... now its getting messy again and I never did get my car into it!! Whine, whine
So glad you got that Van out of the heat--thought I was going to have to sue for custody of Will, poor baking baby in the hot car. Good work--I know it was a lot of it.
We did that too! Isn't it so nice to have a clean, organized space? I think I might live in ours.
Cleaning out the garage - horrible!! But it sure looks good.
Post a Comment