Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving And An Old Bird...

To summarize...I brought my camera to Thanksgiving dinner. Then I didn't take one picture until it was almost time to leave. I plead dementia, brought on by old age, for my lapse in photos. BTW I also turned 32 on Thursday. See? I have solid evidence. Here are the few moments I did happen to capture.

~Movie time with Mimi. A highlight.~

~Early lessons in pinochle.~


~Black Friday prep.~


~Auntie Gina humoring Abby.~


~What tryptophan?~

5 comments:

Louise said...

Looks like Thanksgiving was a success for the Miles family. A movie, a little pinochole, planning the attack for Black Friday and last but not least a nap for Grandpa. Doesn't get any better than that-unless its Grandma getting a nap!!

Holly said...

I agree with Mom...sounds like you had everything that makes Thanksgiving great! The only part she was wrong on...MOM'S should get the nap!:) Next Holiday is going to be WAAAY better!! Can't wait!

Kenise said...

Happy Birthday Thanksgiving!! I too turned 32 on Thanksgiving! Hope you had an awesome birthday!

Becky Noftle said...

Looks like you could see the carpet at that house, not a real holiday then!

basquegirl said...

I recognize that last picture. (This is Craig, not Carrie.)