Before I get to Abby's birthday bash I wanted to write down a Carson quote.
Last Tuesday I took all 4 kids to Disneyland...solo. My awesome maternal skills aren't the point of the story though. As we were driving into the park Carson proclaims, "Mom. I'm not scared at all, but my stomach is."
FYI we did see Goofy (and I was given instructions to "Just keep walking, Mom.") and Chip (who, surprisingly, was "pretty cute" in Carson's opinion).
6 comments:
See...look how Carson is conquering his fear. Slowly but surely! I am proud of you buddy! 10 days!
Goofy could be scary to even the most courageous of Disney-goers. Way to "just keep walking". Great plan Carson- if you pretend they aren't there, then they can be way less scary! We love you guys!
Chip n Dale characters are cute-hmmmm!
WHAT!!! seriously too funny!
We could all take a lesson from Carson about conquering our fears and getting out of our comfort zones. Way to go Carson, I can't wait to give you a hug and a high five!
I love all the Carson stories, he is so cute. Espcially the just keep walking!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!
Post a Comment