Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catching Up.

I get so annoyed at myself when I procrastinate posting. Now I'm left with the "collage cop out" to try to make up for it. Feel free to skip this one. It's for my benefit more than anyone else's. Come to think of it, this whole blog is for my benefit more than anyone else's. Still, the next couple of posts are going to be stellar. I promise.

Adult game night with some rad cousins, a couple of aunts and a lone uncle. P.S. The boys cheated.


Sledding at Ensign Ranch. Good times and only two people with head injuries (although Preston had 3 himself). Oh, and isn't my mom a cute Eskimo?


My awesome family...minus a couple who are very good at avoiding picture time. Looking at this one makes me crave Oreo truffles.



Scenes from the lodge. An industrial sized kitchen, dining room, rec room, three T.V.'s, individual rooms make a large family happy.



The boys cousins. Oh, how I wish we lived closer!


New Years Eve. We hung at Becky and Mike's house. Heather and Courtney had fun crafts for the kiddies and the adults watched some psycho jump a river in a car. Uncle Matt had to work but stopped by to make a little arrest.


Thus ends my fantastic trip to Washington. It was AWESOME!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome pictures Bren- you are the best at picture taking for sure! Miss you guys terribly. Please give the kiddos a hug, and big kisses to baby Will from Auntie Heather. Love you- can't wait for Disneyland day with you guys!

Becky Noftle said...

It truly twas!

Louise said...

Yeah, your good at taking pictures, but not THAT good! I still look old. It seems like Christmas was forever ago, so fun.
Hugs and kisses to the four munchkins and their parents.

P.S. What Disneyland day Heather?