Preston had his annual Echo. Trevor got to come for the first time. All is well. We are grateful.

~High quality signs.~
~Watching his Echo and asking a TON of questions.~

~Dr.
Hwang and Preston. You'll never guess what Dr.'s first name is...but give it a guess (HINT-it doesn't mesh well with his last name)!~
5 comments:
Call me slow but I'll need more of a hint on his first name. Is that him doing the echo---tell him from the back not so manly!!
Is it Twang Hwang? Oh wait, you said it didn't mesh well with his last name... I give up, what is it? Maybe Preston will decide to go out in the medical field, he's definately inquisitive enough. He's looking big too!
Chinese or English name? I'm going to need more hints, too. If it's a Chinese name, then I'm guessing a rhyming name. If English, then the skys the limit...there's no end to the possibilities. Edwin, Harry, LeGrande...just a few names that come to mind from elementary school friends in Hawaii.
And Becky pointed out one of my biggest fears for my own little heart boy...so note to self...no bobbed hair cuts for Kai and we'll hope for masculine hands :)
So glad to hear that the echo went well. I can't wait until ours are not a screaming battle of wills.
Kim
Uummm well it must be a funny name but I cant even say the last name! He is so grown up looking!
I want to know his name! Such suspense! And what is wrong with Preston's heart?
Post a Comment