Two weeks ago Holly called me and said, "Can we come over tomorrow?". That's not that strange when you're family lives close, but when your sister is roughly 643 miles away, it's freakin' awesome. She could only stay a day, but her 3 chitlin's got to spend 6 days with us including Easter.
Easter. That happened too. We colored eggs.

The Easter bunny came too. Will liked banging plastic eggs on his head and Abby fell asleep watching one of the movies the bunny brought. She fell asleep with her sunglasses on. We have no idea how long she was out. It took us a while to even realize it.


We had dinner at the Miles homestead. Good food. Good fun. Great family.

The kids found eggs there too.

The next Tuesday, we got 5 more occupants at "Hotel Miles". This trip was planned and we were so excited to show the Bergholms around our crib. Two days at the beach left some of us a little sun sick (i.e. Preston), but we powered through. There was NO WAY we were missing a day at Big D! Those pictures will come later, when I find the energy to hunt down my little crap camera that always accompanies me to Disneyland.

Despite the cramped quarters, we thoroughly enjoyed all the cousins and the late night/early mornings that came with it. The house has been empty for 3 days and I'm still recuperating. But it was so worth it and I'd do it again tomorrow if I could!
7 comments:
Words can't express how much fun my kids had! Seriously a great time! They didn't wan't to leave. (EVEN though then hadn't seen me in 5 days!) You guys were FABULOUS hosts, and we can't get enough of the California Sunshine! Thanks sooo much! Love you guys!
:0)
Looks like a blast.
I'm impressed with all those picture collages you did while being so tired! Cute pictures. All the bright green grass and beach pictures makes me want to come visit you tomorrow! j/k :)
Wow, so much fun, so much exhaustion rolled into one.
Speak of the devil tho, we are headed down to the Big D the first weekend in May and also spending a couple days at the beach. PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE tell me where exactly to go for the beach business. I literally have no idea.
Thanks!
Love, love, love the pictures! I honestly have the cutest grandkids. Ask Abby if I could borrow her blue 3/4 length gloves and the beads to match. Will in sunglasses is priceless!
I'm still tired! We were lucky enough to grab some of your sunshine and bring it home. 75 degrees today. Miss you guys already. Thanks for all the fun- we love you guys and you are the best:)
Oh what a fun time! Memories are the best. You are a good auntie and sister. Now when is it my turn to visit?!!
Post a Comment