Thursday, May 27, 2010

We Haven't Heard From Carson In A While

I got my new blog book. Volume II of the Miles Family. It has 200 pages. I love it. I read it. There were a lot of awesome Carson quotes in 2008. I realized I haven't been posting them lately. Here are two for you (I'm a poet).

Yesterday as we were pulling into Chick-fil-a...

C- Mom we are NOT going to Chick-fil-a!
M- Umm, we're kind of already there.
C- Mom. Chick-fil-a is rude because they say "eat more chicken" and that's rude because people should be able to eat whatever they want.

FYI "Eet Mor Chikin" is Chick-fil-a's slogan for those of you unfortunate to live by one. It's such torture for Carson when I drag him there. Sadly, Chick-fil-a's offensive slogan isn't enough to stop me.

Last night was Open House at school. His newest teacher, Mrs. Rhode, (who we love) brought in her corn snake (loving her less right now). Carson was trying to convince me to get a snake today. When he felt like that cause was lost, he switched gears.

C- Mom, I like to go by Chip.
M- What? Chip who? Chip from church?
C- No. Chip from Disneyland (from Chip and Dale). He's so cute. I like to walk by him.
M- Really? Well, next time we go to Disneyland, we'll have to find him so you can walk by (We're taking mascot baby steps right?).
C- Mom. After I walk by Chip, can we get a snake?

3 comments:

melanie said...

Kid funnies are so great.

You've inspired me to work on 2008 again. I'm about 1/2 way finished. I love getting in the mail.

The Fear Fam said...

Have you seen Tim Hawkin's "Chic-Fil-A" song on You Tube? You must watch it.... now. No really, right now! :)

Holly said...

Carson...what a random little dude. Sure love him! Those little freckles on his nose are to die for! Miss you!