Thursday, June 3, 2010

So Much To Say

But no energy to say it. Do pictures really say a thousand words? I hope so.

He's been sick.




But learned to crawl.



Sometimes he is unceremoniously dropped in the laundry basket by...



...this guy.



I made her some obnoxious hair accessories that I love.


This is her best friend.



Will fell in love, with Gloriana, at Preston's birthday party.





I have some seriously cute nieces and nephews (Avery has eluded me...and that's hard to do).



Awesome people brought him presents. He loves them all and hasn't taken off his necklace or I.D. bracelet yet. Probably won't...ever.


Adults came too.


And this is how we all felt that night.



5 comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

The last picture says it all! My favorite way to travel!

Louise said...

Oh, I miss them! And Will, seriously- he looks so strapping healthy, whats the deal boy? And Preston with a tanned face already? Abigail is getting so big and prettier by the day. Next month can't come fast enough.

Heidi said...

That last picture is priceless! They were worn out for sure. Poor Will. I can't believe he is fine with the mask on. Preston would not wear the mask when he needed breathing treatments when we was a few months old. I hope he feels better soon. Preston's party looks like fun and you guys have such nice weather there.

Josh and Gloriana said...

love these pictures! I am glad you took some- because I was a total loser and forgot all weekend!

The Monson Crew said...

Those are some CUTE pictures Brenda! That was a fun day. The kids and adults had a great time. Love the last picture, that's what our car looked like afterwards. Too cute!