
~Pudge...a bit on the ragamuffin side.~
He walks around furniture.
He says "Hi" and "Mommy" and means it.
He sleeps through the night (can you hear me weep for joy?).
He sits in a forward facing carseat (illegally, but whatever).
He weighs 23 pounds and 1 ounce. Or, as I say, A LOT.
~This is how he keeps his robust figure.~
He has 6 teeth.
He's been exposed to the chicken pox. Update on that situation coming soon.
He loves to be silly with his siblings and when he's silly he cracks himself up.
He enjoys food. All food. Anytime.
~I was upstairs dealing with other kids. I came down to this. Will had reached the container and was swiftly devouring the whole of it.~
If by chance he gets full, he'll purse his lips so you can't force the spoon/bottle/medicine dropper into his mouth. He learned this trick the last time he got sick.
His favorite place to play is on/around the fireplace.
He can play independantly (can you hear me weep for joy?).
He likes to knock down my candlestick holders.
He crawls...everywhere.
~I said he could crawl. I never said he was smart about it.~
He unfolds my laundry.
He likes to climb to a standing position and gets a look on his face that says, to me, "I'm not bragging or anything but look how awesome I am."

5 comments:
*la la la* I did not read the sentence about the illegal car seat... *la la la*
I am slightly jealous that he is talking. Cal is over 18 months old and all he does is bark like a dog. Ok, ok, he has started saying "mama," but it's only about once a week and I don't think he has any idea what he's saying.
Can't wait to see all 23 pds, 1 oz of him!
Wheres the pictures of our 11 month old??? I need them :)
Thank you for making me remember the "getting into everything" stage. It's a good stage to Miss!! Can't wait to bench press Will.
He's adorably fat. Why can't I be??!! Adorable that is, not the f word. The getting into it all stage does tend to drive me a little nuts. good thing he's so dang cute!
Post a Comment