I'm a little depressed writing this. Our Disney passes are about to expire. I know! More sad news has never been heard. There was one experience I wasn't about to miss out on though. Meeting the Disney Princesses. I've never got to meet them myself so maybe I was living vicariously through Abby but I'd like to pretend it was all for her benefit. She and I had the most perfect day. It was awesome. I loved seeing her that happy. It made me happy. We were both riding a Fantasyland driven high the rest of the day. I'll say it again. It was awesome...and worth the 30 minute wait to the front of the Princess Fantasy Faire line (I've heard it can be much worse).




I couldn't believe how sweet they all were. They were all so warm and cuddly and just so inviting to her. Rapunzel, Mulan and Ariel especially. Belle was a little stiff, but as Abby's favorite, I let it slide. Abby didn't notice. This was her face as she walked away from Belle.

Priceless.

She loved Tiana too, but told me later she didn't like her "guys". There was a jazz band playing behind her that she evidently didn't appreciate.

We also ran into Alice. She was super quirky which I totally can get on board with.

We also caught the Mary Poppin's show. And Abby got do dance with her and Bert. She kept trying to sit back down with me but I would just send her right back out again. Mary took her hand (and she felt so grand, I'm sure her heart was beating like a big brass band...sorry, I couldn't help myself) and helped her around their little circle. Super sweet.


It was such an awesome day with the sweetest, prettiest princess I know!




I couldn't believe how sweet they all were. They were all so warm and cuddly and just so inviting to her. Rapunzel, Mulan and Ariel especially. Belle was a little stiff, but as Abby's favorite, I let it slide. Abby didn't notice. This was her face as she walked away from Belle.

Priceless.

She loved Tiana too, but told me later she didn't like her "guys". There was a jazz band playing behind her that she evidently didn't appreciate.

We also ran into Alice. She was super quirky which I totally can get on board with.

We also caught the Mary Poppin's show. And Abby got do dance with her and Bert. She kept trying to sit back down with me but I would just send her right back out again. Mary took her hand (and she felt so grand, I'm sure her heart was beating like a big brass band...sorry, I couldn't help myself) and helped her around their little circle. Super sweet.


It was such an awesome day with the sweetest, prettiest princess I know!
7 comments:
Hit the jackpot!!! Wow, we will have to wait in line next time to catch that many princesses in one spot. So happy Abby (and you) got to experience that. Maddie is HATING any dressed up character (Red Robin, Apple Guy (Dain Craver in his apple suit), Santa) so I'm assuming princesses will be the only ones she'll come within 10 feet of. Any tips on how to handle the fear of mascots thing?
I LOVE the pictures. She looks soo excited. What an awesome day. Hoping for another good day today, if ya know what I mean! ;0)
You know me and Disney--I'm sitting here crying!! Her face, oh her face, I love it. I am so embarrassed to admit I don't know who Tiana is--how could a Disney princess escape me--I am chagrined. By the way, I think with just a spoon full of sugar I'll be able to settle right back down.
Those pictures are absolutely priceless! What a perfect day for Mom and daughter, here's to many more with your little princess!!
This is the sweetest post! I love her adorable face and all the photos. I'm so glad you took so many and had such a great day with Abby. Unforgettable!
The look on Abby's face says it was the perfect day. I love my days out with my girls.
So darling! What great pictures Brenda! Will you please send my your address... just fb it to me. thx. xoxo
Post a Comment