New Years was just what it should be for Mormons, with a lot of kids, a big pajama party, with dinner, tons of soda, and even more Rock band. Cory and Gina were perfect hosts. Cory because he let us come and Gina because she made her famous lasagna. I brought the green salad. I know, you're all super impressed. On to the pictures!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
A New Year And A New (to us) Home
Yes we're FINALLY moving. It's been a long time coming and I can tell you that 6 months living with 80% of my possessions in boxes got a touch old after awhile. But we have found a home that is in a great area and big enough for our family AND in our budget. We thought that would never happen. So before I go off the grid (which is Saturday BTW) I thought I should blog about New Years Eve. In no way am I avoiding packing the last 20% of my crap...house.
New Years was just what it should be for Mormons, with a lot of kids, a big pajama party, with dinner, tons of soda, and even more Rock band. Cory and Gina were perfect hosts. Cory because he let us come and Gina because she made her famous lasagna. I brought the green salad. I know, you're all super impressed. On to the pictures!
New Years was just what it should be for Mormons, with a lot of kids, a big pajama party, with dinner, tons of soda, and even more Rock band. Cory and Gina were perfect hosts. Cory because he let us come and Gina because she made her famous lasagna. I brought the green salad. I know, you're all super impressed. On to the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HOORAY!!! I am so happy you found a place to live. I am so glad you will get to feel more settled. Too bad it is still in California! :0( We want you closer! Miss you guys! Where are the pictures?
Hope eveything goes smoothly this weekend and you get settled in real quick. Guess we'll have to come see your new place soon so I can picture where you are!
Post a Comment