Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter And Elders


~Coloring Eggs and the picture is super focused too.~

We had a lovely Easter. The bunny came and I didn't charge my battery. Typical. We did have a great time with family and friends.

These are the few pictures I did get. So lame I know.


~Carson and Abby with their baskets. Preston was still trying to find his (he has a bad case of "guy's eyes").~


~There's an egg in those chubby hands.~


~The boys enjoying their Legos.~

When we lived in Chino Hills, we fed the missionaries a lot. There were a few favorites, but no one can top these two...that I don't have a picture of. Ah well. Shaun, David and Brandon came to stay with us and we're so glad they did. They make us giggle. They even brought presents. I got a box of chocolates (if you say it like Forest Gump it's funnier) and a scorpion in amber belt buckle. Random, but that's our relationship. Trevor got a sweet tie. The tag says it was $11.95 but I think that's a $10 misprint. It's awful, in a good way, but not good enough to warrant a public appearance in it. Still, we love those boys and had such a great time with them. Oh, and the Easter bunny didn't forget them while they were here either. They got chocolate crosses.


~Brandon indulging Abby with a little princess time.~


After church (that we were 20 minutes late for because Trevor and I took a morning nap and didn't wake up in time), we had dinner over at Papa and Mimi's. I love family time, especially if there's calorie packed food involved. Each dish was interspersed with candy. Can't beat that.

Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i giggled at the chocolate crosses...

Holly said...

Sounds like a great Easter to me! I didn't get any good pictures either if it makes you feel any better. Yours were cute anyway, just because the subjects are so darn adorable! Love you guys!