So school started for my bigs on August 10th. If you ask me, and no one ever seems to ask me, it's far, FAR too early. They got out in a normal month (June) but were forced back 10 weeks later. Rude. Here's why; a full week off at Thanksgiving, a three week "Winter Break" (it will always be Christmas Break to me), and two full weeks for Spring Break. Retarded. That's right, I called our school district retarded. Sue me. Anyway, I digress, as per usual for me. The point was to post pics of my angels (because when they're away from me all day, they turn back into angels) on their first day of school. The best ones are at the end.
Pig is now entering his "Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing" phase. Except that he's not nothing. He's actually pretty spectacular.
Here come those stinky nerves again. Every year! I hate that it's so hard for him. Changes are the worst for my Carce.
It all ended alright. We're in the swing of things and both boys like their teachers. Carson has pinned down his biggest issues with school and we're working on those. It's boring and there's too much work. Pretty valid excuses I'd say.
And just because I think he's so dang adorable...












4 comments:
Love the pictures of your beautiful family. :) My heart ached for Carson as I looked at his nervous pictures ... poor guy. Wish we lived closer because we could totally hang out and force our kids to be friends, since they are all the same ages. :)
Yes Brenda it is totally possible for a Mom to get sympathy nerves. I still have them! You are so amazing with all your pictures, thank you so much!
I always feel like a bad Mom when you post such great pictures weekly and I post like....yearly. Urgg! I love looking at these cuties though...so keep it up. Even if I am not!
LOVE the pictures! You have beautiful children..... must take after their Mommy :) Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment