Friday, September 30, 2011

NPHS 20th Anniversary Celebration = A Fancy Night Out

I knew I was going to like this new job soooooo much more than the old one. There is an annual dinner and this was our first one (obviously since he just started over 2 months ago). There were cocktails and hors d'oeuvres (which I did NOT partake of) and then dinner and awards. Dinner was great. Dessert was better. A band (a really good band) played throughout. Then a hot guy presented the "Bricks and Mortar" award and I went home with him. Seriously, I do appreciate that he wanted me to come and didn't balk at the fact that I insisted on getting a new dress and accessories to go with it. I won't be caught shaming the director! Anyway, that's pretty much it. Besides the pictures...



~Photobooth Pic.~





~The director giving the "Bricks and Mortar" award to LeBarge Industries" and my salad and name tag.~



~The director and his wife.~

3 comments:

Holly said...

You look GREAT Bren! Glad it was a fun night!! :0)

Mark said...

You guys really are the cutest couple. Glad you had fun with the 'Director'. :-)

TheShippenFamily said...

Wahoo!! I think Trevor is lucky to go home with such a hottie!! You look great. Looks like a fun night.