Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Paragraph From Preston

I'm madly packing this week, room by room, so that I can leave myself enough time to go to Utah in a week. In my mad rush to take van loads of our stuff to the new house, I came across a page of school work that Preston had brought home and shoved in his desk. It warmed the cockles of my heart so I thought it was worth taking a break from the mad rushing to blog it down (I just made that up...blog it down...I should patent it).

There are four seasons in the year. One of my favorite seasons is fall. One thing I like about the fall is college football. I like college football because I like to watch Nebraska crush the other teams. Another thing I like about the fall is Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving because I love the pies and it is my mom's birthday. I love the fall.

Isn't he precious?! We've trained him well.

3 comments:

Mark said...

That is so cute. Well worth blogging it down. :-) That could catch on...

The Fear Fam said...

Very sweet. Pies and your birthday are my reasons for loving Fall, too! ;)

And I'm stealing "blog it down." I will credit you, of course.

Oh, and are you on Pinterest? You should be. It's the one addiction I'm allowing myself ... besides sewing, of course. And Harry Potter. And Jane Austen. And politics. And Les Mis. And Words with Friends. And Pinkberry. And ... nevermind.

Holly said...

That is soo cute! Can't wait to see you in a few days. You are the bomb for coming!!