Tis the season for family pictures! I wanted to give a shout out to my buddy, Jamie (check out her other work here), who does our pictures every year. We did these in October, but I didn't want to post them until our Christmas cards came out ;-)


After I took pictures of baby Anistynn, Matt and Courtney had me back up to Santa Clarita for their family shoot. It rained that day, hard, and was so freaking cold. But we bucked up and did it anyway. Super short shoot (say it 5 times fast)! But everyone was smily and cute and it was easy peasy lemon squezzy. Why is my family the only one that struggles to get everyone looking and smiling at the same time?

A couple of weeks ago Chelsea asked me to do their family pics as well. They are beautiful and so it makes me look good!








3 comments:
You have some serious skills;). Love the pics! Btw... You are beautiful! Xox
So so so so so so so dang cute! I love it that we are getting to the age where we are done having babies (Well I am anyway) and now our kids are growing up and they are so cute! Your family is darling Brenda! I loved your card. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love you!
Brenda, will you email me your address? I can't find your Christmas card that you sent to get if off of that. My email is cswcook6@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment