Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hi. How Ya Doin'?

Ummm, I have a million, trillion things to blog about. Piano recital, dance recitals, Trevor's trip to D.C., Christmas, vacation to Washington and on and on and on. I also did 3 photo shoots. But I don't feel like getting all the pictures together. For some reason, when I switched to RAW on my camera, I have gotten super lazy with pictures. Plus, I end up taking way, WAY too many pictures and the thought of sifting through them is just too overwhelming. It's like, which grain of sand is the sparkliest? I need to slow down my trigger finger when I'm behind the lens! For instance, I have over 600 images from Washington. Really?!

Instead, I'll share two images. One from Carson's baptism photoshoot. I love this. I'm going to make a poster and hang it in his room. It fits him. He is prone to the grumps and we talk a lot about having good attitudes and whatnot. I found the quote on pinterest (my new humongous waste of time).







The next one is my favorite from the last newborn session I did. She was so tiny. I'm so baby hungry (by the way, I'll be starving in that department for the rest of time...until I'm a grandma. BOO Trevor!).




3 comments:

Louise said...

Ahh, two beautiful pictures! Who's sweet baby?

Ashly said...

I love the quote! Miss you guys!

Suzanne said...

You always get the most amazing pictures. I love that quote.