Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Injury?
Preston had friends over today after school. I wanted to be the June Cleaver type mom so I made chocolate chip cookies. They were playing in his room when one of his friends pushed him off the top bunkbed. I went running into his room and he was crying really hard saying that he had broken his arms. I picked him up and carried him into the living room. His arms were hanging limply by his sides and I was so worried that he had dislocated his shoulders. I set him down on the couch and tried to convince him to move his arm, he just cried and said he couldn't. Then he looked up at me and said "Mom, I can't move my arms! I need another cookie!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I'm assuming that the arm was ok? haha. kids.....
Post a Comment