My goal is to post something every week but this week I don't really have much to say, so I'll just put some cute pictures of my kids and hubby. Oh, that'll be this weeks theme! My kids with their Daddy, and what makes him a good Dad. It's amazing how you can get inspired while you write! Maybe it's more my family that inspires me, not the writing.
Good Dads hang-out with you.
Good Dads build snowmen.
Good Dads give shoulder rides.
Good Dads let their boys "help" fix things.
Good Dads watch the waves with you.

Good Dads give lots and lots of kisses.

Good Dads know the advantages of having kids! If you can't read her shirt, it say's "tax deduction". Typical accountant!
I give Trevor a hard time about being a kid himself. The truth is, that's what makes him a great Dad. He'll play with the Star Wars guys, build with the Lego's, loves cartoons, and don't get me started on the XBOX!!! He's also a great teacher. He is one of Preston's T-ball Coaches and the other day was letting Carson put the lugg nuts on the tire! What I love most is how much he adores them and is fascinated by them, how he can discipline them and spoil them. I guess what I'm trying to say is I love my husband who occasionally acts like a 12 year old!

No comments:
Post a Comment