3 Year Old for Lease
Sweet, funny, handsome, but mischievous 3 year old for lease. Length of time unknown, approximately 2 years. Child has fondness for Disney Cars, Buzz Lightyear/Woody, SuperWhy and Peanut Butter (See photo). Please understand that this is a temporary lease. Child in advertisement must be returned, once he has outgrown his "destructive" phase. Owner reserves the right to demand return of said child if/when she regains her sanity. Warning, this child is what caused owner to loose her sanity in the first place.
20 comments:
I am having a panic attack just looking at the pictures. What a MESS! Good thing he is so dang cute!!! Happy cleaning.
Oh my gosh! How did you keep from being reported to CPS???? Sorry but I half to laugh, his look says it all...."Oh s@&t I'm in trouble"!
I have so much to look forward to with my little boy=)
So what is that mess made of? You now feel my pain....except mine was crisco and dry rice all over a dresser and carpet.
Seriously only for lease? It would be a cheap sale or give away at this house. Gotta love blogging and the need to document the crazy in our life. How long were you cleaning?
It ONLY took an hour to clean. Sigh.
But I still don't know if the clothes are salvagable.
An hour! Too bad one of the dogs couldn't help out by getting some of it cleaned up.
I say Oxy Clean for the clothes, soak em. It got out a bunch of berry juice for me this summer from the lovely children.
Wow! You've got to love days like today. :) It is so hard to not go completely crazy some days! While Brad was gone I told him if I wasn't at the airport to pick him up, it's because I was in the psych ward. :) To make you feel a little better we're struggling with the potty training thing here and I have been cleaning up poop for the last couple of days. -YUCK!
I feel your pain, yet I am about to still your thunder, it's just a thing big sisters do. About six months ago Carter took off a poopy diaper and slid down the carpeted stairs on his bum-bum. TWELVE carpeted stairs; although to be fair the mess got smaller and smaller as he went.....He should be working this punishment off in sweat equity. Toothbrush to the grout perhaps. But don't tell I gave you the idea I still want to be his favorite Aunt.
Wow, you're a terrible saleswoman.
Oh Carson, Carson. Good thing you are cute. Good thing your mom really likes you. Good thing you have 3 Aunts who really like you, incase your mom really does go insane. Sorry Bren- I might have a story that tops that one also. About 6 months ago I gave Dexter a cup of red kool-aid. Apparently I gave him the "wrong" cup. (You know 2 year olds- there is one and only one cup that is acceptable) He proceeded to chuck the cup accross the room as hard as he could. (Not a sippy-cup!) Red kool-aid splattered everywhere. Ceiling, hardwood floor, cabinets, rug, baseboards, everything within a 10 foot radius. I spent forever cleaning the sticky mess, but to this day I will occasionally find red splatters. That was not a good mommy day!
I just realized that all these horror stories involve little boys. Maybe there's something to that?
I'm so glad to see that I am not the only one that has a mischievious little boy. I think your sister Becky wins the mommy award though with the poop on the stairs! At least mine is has been contained in underwear, and in the bathroom.
haha. It's hard to let them know how much trouble they're really in, when you're snapping pictures, huh? ;)
Oh Brenda! Im sorry! However since I have no boys to make messes like that for me my girls do! Avery took a permament marker to your moms coffe table and while I was cleaning that up she dumped the kitty litter box all over the floor and while I was cleaning that up she started to poo her pants and got it all over the bathroom! Fun times!
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am just waiting for my little boy to attack! Whenever I leave the room I always prepare for the worst when I come back. I'm sure we will all have one of those days.
I am laughing my head off!! We'll take him off your hands for a little while. Tyler has always wanted a little brother. Plus, he can clean up after Carson! :0)
Ahhh little boys...luckily peanut butter isn't permanent. So cute....
Oh my - all the horror stories! I better add mine. When Logan and Josh were younger they dumped a big box of salt (5 pounds maybe?) on the carpet in their bedroom. This wouldn't be so bad to vacuum up - except they added a bunch of water. It took weeks to get it all up.
BTW - a bottle of bubbles spilled on the carpet NEVER comes up!
Post a Comment