Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Josh And Gloriana


Well, it's about time I post about the weekend. We had such a great time in Sacramento. The wedding was beautiful and the weather was perfect. It always gets a little crazy with so many people together, but it's definitely a good crazy. The reception was nice, but I didn't get to try any of the food:( By the end, you could tell that the happy couple were SO ready to go. I remember being that way at the luncheon after Trevor and I were married. I think we were the first to leave. You know us Mormons! Ahh, such good times.
Speaking of, there were plenty of inappropriate comments by the men of the family. All at Josh's expense too, if you get my drift. Having said that, I am so proud of Josh. I'm so grateful that I the opportunity to get close to him while we all lived in Utah. He's like my little brother now, even if he is just 34 days younger than me. Gloriana is perfect for him, just enough of a random sense of humor to fit it with the rest of the Miles'.
Here are some pictures I took of the happy day. I think they were ready to chuck my camera into the punch bowl by the end of the night. I wouldn't have blamed them, I took around 410 pictures. I think I need help.



This first slide show was, obviously, scenes from the temple. If you couldn't tell, it was a warm, sunny day. Everyone seemed a bit squinty. Then next, is stuff at the reception. Like I said before, I didn't get any of the food. We ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory after the temple and only had an hour or so before the reception started. So, don't feel too bad for me, I really wasn't that hungry.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda- I read your post about your friend Katie and her little baby. Its so crazy because this was right after I got done reading my cousin's sister-in-law's BLOG about HER baby who was born March 20th with LEFT Ventricular Hyperplasia. (www.thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com)
So crazy. So I looked at Katies Blog and started crying all over again. But it seems her baby is doing pretty well. They are in my prayers. I am so grateful for healthy babies so far (knock on wood). Heaven knows I will have other trials in life but that I fear I would not be able to handle. I love your Easter Dinner. Thats awesome. Let's face it: You can't do everything all the time!! At least they got to eat. :)

Ashley said...

Hey there Bren! Ok...so how good of a friend am I? I just watched BOTH slide shows...the whole way through! :) And I have to say, OF COURSE if we go to Disneyland I'll come see you! (If you have Mickey Mouse come. :) hehe) Hmmm..you'll bribe me...hmmm...want to buy our tickets?! :) By the way...I miss that Brandon! Tell him he sucks at keeping in touch! :) Love you!

Janet + Craig said...

Loved, loved, loved it! I am such a sappy gal, I love weddings. I love new starts and remembering my special day all over again.

I really liked the boys shirts that they were wearing at the Temple. Nice choice!

You still look great lady!

The Monson Crew said...

They did look pretty happy.
Well done on all of the pictures Bren! Maybe you should send them a bill for your photography skills. It won't be long before you really are.

Tilleea said...

Hello Brenda-So I guess tonight I am blog stalking! I am just getting the hang of blogging after 6 months! So I'm a little slow.

I actually found Courtney and Matt's blog and of course yours was linked.

Anyways, it was so fun to look at your blog and your cute kids. If your interested email me at tilleea@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog. Take care!

Liz said...

Hey beautiful pictuers, she is a very pretty girl. We are coming to Disneyland in November.

TheShippenFamily said...

I love the brides hair. It looks so great!

Katie said...

Looks like a good time. What a cute couple!

Josh and Gloriana said...

love these pictures! thank you for documenting! I really didn't mind that you were taking a million pictures- i knew there would be a couple of double chin shots in there though :) It was so fun having you guys there- thank you fore coming!!

Joneel said...

So fun to see the other Miles. Miss them.

Christine said...

Hey, I remember him. That is so exciting they got married. I LOVE her dress! I wish I could get remarried-to Brad of course.
pS The pictures of Carson and Preston sleeping are SO cute!