~Taking a break~
Another weekend has come and gone. Is it just me, or do they just fly by? Every weekend I always say I'm going to start exercising "next week". It's next week and I didn't do it again this morning. Maybe "next week".
Anyway, Preston had his second game Saturday. His attention on defense was much improved. There was much less playing in the dirt and much more running to the ball even if it was no where near him.
~Pres in the field~
He even got a hit! It was awesome! He struck out his first at bat and was so disappointed. Mimi and Papa had come and I think he was a little embarrassed. But, he redeemed himself two innings later, and ripped one. He was so jazzed! I was a little jazzed myself. I'm the mom that obnoxiously screams at her 6 year old to stand up, pay attention, watch the ball, run harder, yada, yada, yada. He just doesn't take it as seriously as I do. I'm sure I was NEVER that way when I played.
~Pres at bat and running the bases~
I can't think of anything else that is going on. I want to do a post of each of the kids again, to update their likes, dislikes, dinner menu preferences, but I don't have it in me today. Maybe next week.
~Running, then sliding, into home~
14 comments:
He is getting soooo big. I can't believe it. Brenda we miss you guys soooo much. Looks like the weather is perfect. So happy for you guys. xoxo
Way to go Preston! Brenda...you sound like Heather at Lehi High School games! J/K! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
OH HOW CUTE! I want to come watch! We just may have to make a trip out to CA, huh?! I MISS YOU! I can't believe it's been SO LONG! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!! Give all your kids and hubby and yourself big hugs from me!! So proud of Preston! :)
Good job Preston!
I want your sun and green grass!
I am jelous of your weather, and I am jelous of your cool weekends, we just go to the movies every weekend cuz It is still too cold outside, and I know how you feel about exercising, I have been saying that since I had Aanya and now she is 10
Nice slide Preston! Slide marks on your pants mean you are way super cool! Wish we could see you play! Can't wait to see you!
He is too cute! So are we going to be invited to the next game??????
That is so cool you have him in sports. I am so jealous of your weather!!! He looks so cute in his little uniform!
Why does it not surprise me that your kids play baseball? Every family has a sprot of choice. Mine is soccer but Quinn's seems to be football. I think Braiden might be too small. Maybe he should be playing baseball. Preston is a cute little guy. Hey how did you do that new header? I am always interested in how people make their BLOGs so cute. See you later.
Brenda, I have no idea how you got such great pictures of Abby's teeth. I tried to take pictures of BigE's teeth this morning because he is getting a ton of them in, and it was a total struggle!
Your pictures are great. I love the one of Preston taking a break - something we all need every once and while!
Ditto on some of the comments. Wish I could come to a game. Thanks for the great pictures. I remember watching you run the bases in little league and screaming at you "run Brenda run, don't jog". You turned around and said "I AM running Mom!" I don't think I realized until then that you had inherited my speed, or lack of-sorry!! Mom
I remember that game too Mom. It's often hard to tell when an Andersen is at top speed, and not because we are blurring by. And Brenda I thought I hear a bleacher babe yelling last Saturday guess it was you.
Post a Comment