Is anyone else sick of Star Wars? Despite my disdain for it, we had an awesome weekend. Carson's party was on Saturday and it was, hold your shock, Star Wars themed. Can I just say, really quickly, I heart the Internet? It gave me the ideas for these costumes,
~A dozen Padawan Learners~
this game,
~Don't get caught with exploding Death Star, aka "Hot Potato"~
this game,
~Light Saber training, keep the balloon in the air with your light saber~
which then prompted this game.
~Pretty sure Gina picked the fight, I could be wrong, though~
My boys have been wearing the Jedi tunics nonstop, since Saturday. Not bad for $2.97 a yard. I have 100 more pictures of the party and of his actual birthday, but I'm feeling a picture overload coming on. The kids had fun and I came out looking creative (once again, I heart you Internet). It's a win/win.
Up next, my finished project and Dan and Amy's engagement pics.
6 comments:
Well done on the Costumes. So talented..... Looks like everyone was having fun. I know Mark sure wishes he was there :-)
That is so awesome - great job on the costumes. My girls are currently into Star Wars (thanks, Dad), so maybe I'll make them some Jedi costumes for Christmas. (I'm in a crafty mood myself!)
~A
Looked like a great party! Thankfully Aidan is starting to move out of SW and is big on sports. Although if you check out my blog you'll notice the costumesThere could be worse things, right?
After reading this blog I understand what happened to my kitchen tonight the death star exploded in there.
So I guess I should ask.....What can you not do BRENDA????!!!!
BTW thanks for the b-day costumes. They are now officially adopted as our Halloween costumes.
Looks super fun, sorry I missed it!!
Post a Comment