So I was bragging the other day that my kids hardly ever get sick...
Carson came in this morning at 6:30am. This isn't out of the norm. He snuggles with us almost every morning. At 7:00am, he rolled over and said, "My tummy hurts". So I inquired as to whether it hurt because he was hungry or sick. He threw up into the air to answer my question.
After he was "done", he told us how he had been sleeping and threw up in his bed. We ventured to his room where, sure enough, his bed was covered in puke. Lovely. He was so funny afterwards. His mouth was moving mile a minute talking about how nasty throwing up was and how he gets to drink soda when he's sick even though soda is bad for kids.
It's now 9:30am and he has lost his cookies thrice more, before we left to take Preston to school, in the car (don't worry, I brought a pan and was prepared), and again at home, during Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We took some reenactment photos for you.
Carson came in this morning at 6:30am. This isn't out of the norm. He snuggles with us almost every morning. At 7:00am, he rolled over and said, "My tummy hurts". So I inquired as to whether it hurt because he was hungry or sick. He threw up into the air to answer my question.
After he was "done", he told us how he had been sleeping and threw up in his bed. We ventured to his room where, sure enough, his bed was covered in puke. Lovely. He was so funny afterwards. His mouth was moving mile a minute talking about how nasty throwing up was and how he gets to drink soda when he's sick even though soda is bad for kids.
It's now 9:30am and he has lost his cookies thrice more, before we left to take Preston to school, in the car (don't worry, I brought a pan and was prepared), and again at home, during Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We took some reenactment photos for you.
~If this were real, I would be holding his forhead steady like my mom used to do. Yes, Abby plays in the shower.~
~There's nothing like the feel of cold tile when you're sick~Abby thought he'd feel better with stickers on his back~
8 comments:
Those pictures are cute, but poor boy! He looks so sad. I think it is hilarious Abbi plays in the shower and that he lets her put stickers on him.
Poor baby! It sucks when they get sick. I hope he feels better soon. I was just thinking the same thing too, that my boys hardly ever get sick and low and behold, Kellen caught a nasty cold with pink eye and now Curren's got it sans pink eye.
I think it is sad, but I had to laugh, you reinacted it.. funny girl. did you notice the look on abbys face when you reiacted it.. priceless
There has to be some sort of reward in heaven for cleaning up our children's throw-up! And it was in the bed - you poor thing. And you are pregnant! Oh - the smell. I am feeling distraught over this. I hope he is feeling better by now!
Stickers cure almost everything at this house too.
Oh Brenda! My heart is right there with you girl! I'm so sorry. All three of my kids had it PLUS me. It was awful.
I do love the re-enactment photos though. That cracked me up!!!
I hope he didn't catch that from us! :-s It is the worst thing though. Jake just said "The milk fell out of my mouth, mammy!".
Poor boy! Hope he's feeling better today:) Love you guys!
Post a Comment