It's 6:08 pm right now and 97 degrees. Two hours ago, my car thermometer read 100. Seriously? Triple digits? I'm not complaining... well, maybe a little. We have had to run the air conditioner and I really don't want to pay for that. Here's my confusion, last week it snowed in Utah. My poor sister's are freezing and I'm melting. Where's the happy medium? It's as if we can't figure out that it's spring. Not winter. Not Summer. Spring!
Abby was in the back of the car with the reddest little face you ever saw. Preston was sweating so much it was in his eyes. When he wiped it away, he left two pretty streaks of dirt across his face from his oh-so-clean hands. He felt better after a shower, and is now lounging in nothing but jammie bottoms. Trevor is braving the heat with Carson at, yet, another baseball game. I love him for not making me go. I'm sure I'll have some hot tired boys walk through my door in a little while.
On the menu? Chinese Chicken Salad. There's no way I'm slaving over a hot stove tonight!
On a less bellyaching note, my baby boy has the hiccups right now. I revel that feeling. He's really been a monkey the last couple of days, moving non-stop and kicking like Ronaldinho (that's for my Bergholm boys). I've said it before, but I just LOVE being pregnant!
6 comments:
How are you feeling? Are you still on bed rest?? Sorry, I'm kind of out of the loop, I haven't blogged forever.
I love the Newport Beach temple. I've never been inside though.
PS I can't believe how old your kids are!! HOly cow.
PS Do you know what you're having???
Same weather in Phoenix! Hello, summer. Will you please pass me some of your chinese chicken salad?
YIKES! That is HOT! It was 70 degrees yesterday and supposed to be 80 today. Then of course back to 60 by the weekend. I can't imagine 100! At least you know you aren't getting snow anytime soon! Seriously...where is spring?
It was snowing like crazy here last week and then beautiful today, CRAZY!
Where's the happy medium you ask? I think its in eastern Washington. We have had beautiful 70-80 degrees the last few days. Come on up!! Having said that I guess I should mention that the wind is blowing about 30 mph right now, oh well, you can't have it all!
Mom I think spring is SUPPOSED to be windy, right. I was raised to believe that!
Post a Comment