~Preston Scott 22 May 2009~
It's their birthday too, ya!
~Heather and Holly 16 October 2003 (it's time for an updated picture of these two, although they don't look much different).~
Happy Birthday Holly, Heather, and Preston. I can't think of two better people for my firstborn to share his birthday with. We love and miss you both so much!
You can count on there being several more posts about my 8 year old. This a big milestone year and we have plenty of celebrations planned! Here are a couple of shots from this morning's breakfast in bed.
~Cutting into the Eggs Benedict.~
~Opening Carson's gift to him, "Speed Racer".~
~My First Baby.~

11 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Preston is so cute, I just love little boys...not so little anymore, I can't believe he's 8! Have a wonderful celebration :) Baptism party too, right!?! You're busy!
Eggs Benedict for breakfast? Wow, I want to live at your house! Preston is getting more handsome every year, and is still a super kind young man. We love you Preston, have a great day. We'll call you tonight buddy.
What a fun tradition to have breakfast in bed! Cute boy. They grow up so fast.
Loved the baseball pictures. They both look so professional in their cute uniforms.
Happy Birthday Preston. I bet your so excited about your Baptism too.
Have fun and if you can try write down as much as you can about your special day. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. :)
Amen to Eggs Benedict for breakfast! My favorite..
Happy Bday Preston.
Happy Birthday Preston! We love you so much and wish your Mom and Dad would move to Utah so we could have a great big joint Birthday party every year! Hope your day was FABULOUS! Love you buddy! How was the movie?
I've never had eggs benedict. What is in them? Hope it was a magical day buddy. Love you.
happy birthday cutie!! we love and miss u.... we love you like a fat kid loves his cake!!
Sniff, sniff 8 years old already! Is that really possible? He's looking sooo grown-up these days. (Plus his two perm. front teeth help in that department.) Happy birthday Preston!
Man that kid takes a good picture!! Thanks for hosting my fam on Memorial day while I was gone!!!
Happy Birthday Preston!! He is such a handsome boy!!
And the skirt your mom made was beautiful!!
Post a Comment