Baseball has officially ended (except for the end of season party). We are happily sad. Preston's team was in the championship game on Saturday. At 8:00am. This unfortunately meant that my boy's father/son camp out was cut short. They drove up for dinner Friday night, and then left the campground at 9:45pm. Carson was bummed there wasn't a fire. Or s'mores. Or even a tent to sleep in. We're going to have to go camping soon I think.
~A cute picture of my boys taken with a crummy old camera.~
On a side note; I can't wait to sleep on an air mattress pregnant...again! Seriously. I did it when I was 7 months pregnant with Carson. I love to camp and we haven't been since Carson was a year and a half. I'm ruining our fun again this year by forcing the boys to miss the annual hunting trip in August. The nerve of me having another baby. I should really plan these things out more methodically.
On a side note; I can't wait to sleep on an air mattress pregnant...again! Seriously. I did it when I was 7 months pregnant with Carson. I love to camp and we haven't been since Carson was a year and a half. I'm ruining our fun again this year by forcing the boys to miss the annual hunting trip in August. The nerve of me having another baby. I should really plan these things out more methodically.
Back to baseball. The game went well. Preston played well. He didn't have any action out in left field, but he backed up 3rd base like nobodies business. There was a tense moment when his pregnant mother almost charged the ump over a bad strike call. How can it be a strike when it hits the plate? Preston's even-keeled coach was almost tossed out over it. Like I said, it got a little tense. It was a great game and they walked away with a 9-8 win to take first place. One of the assistant coaches told me Preston was tearing up after the game, he was so excited. I was rather hoarse from all the pitch protesting. We are so proud of Preston's attitude and all his hard work. He completely deserves his obnoxiously over-sized trophy that I get to store for the next 13 years.
~Brushed back. We called him the magnet all year.~
~I think his smile says it all.~
~The 2009 CHUSA 8U Champions.~
Carson's last game, I'm sorry to say, we missed. It broke my heart a little bit. Trevor's aunt and uncle asked me to take pictures of their family in Sacramento this past weekend. We left immediately after Preston's game to make the 6 hour journey north. Carson's game didn't start until 4:30pm, so we had Aunt Cindy pinch hit for us. She said he was great and even participated. I guess when mom's not there to distract him into clinging onto her every appendage, he's more focused on the game. Aunt Cindy also braved two after-game pizza parties. We thank her most sincerely.
~Carson catching with Dad's help (this was his second to last game).~
Sacramento was great fun. It's always entertaining to visit with the Don Miles clan and I got another hit from my Baby Dean addiction. I only took pictures of Abby from the trip, my camera seemed to only want to focus on her and not her parents. Odd. I am planning a little photo session with my princess and a certain petti skirt we got in the mail. It was handmade with love and frustration by Grandma Louise and it is TO DIE FOR! My mother is amazing. Really. Stay tuned for that.
~Toys or a green rubber tub? She went with the green rubber tub.~
Once again, a huge thank you to Auntie Cindy for watching the boys (and girls) for us. And thanks to Uncle Don and Aunt Sharene for the opportunity to hang with ya'll.
7 comments:
first- I love camping while preg, I went while I was 38 weeks prego with Lavi.. F-U-N
Second- you are in for it, games games, and more games..
Third- your kids are adorable!
Fourth- you are one hot preggo lady!
Miss you!
Taylor wants to know if Pres is playing machine pitch or kid pitch! Way to go Preston! I am jealous your season is over. We go clear to the end of June:( Darling pics!!!
Our season just Started (sigh). Congrats on being a sought after photographer. I'm glad beauty school paid out?!
Those pictures are too cute! I especially love Abby's toes. What an obnoxious trophy- I agree! Glad the season is over for you guys- way to go boys :D
I love, love , love the pictures and you look great Brenda! And that trophy, hello! No wonder it costs so much to play BB there!
Love the picture of you guys!
And is there anything cuter than little boys in baseball uniforms? I think not.
(ok, well, I am a sucker for a baby in a box, or a toddler in a tub, in this case.)
What a bunch of cuties!! They are getting too big too fast. LOVE the trophy...looks like he won the World Series! Miss you guys TONS!
Post a Comment